Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hey gt! Looks like the start to another great journal. I’m sure those “au natural” gg4’s are going to kill it under your supervision and care. You make me want to try out the blue planet line.
X2 on the blue planet. I looked at it once before but kind of forgot about it now that I'm looking for a new line. May have to revisit that

I started using BPN the same time I started DWC. That’s been over 2 years. It’s been working so I keep it stocked. I will supplement this flower run with Cal-Mag, Advanced Nutes Bud Candy, Big Bud, and Carboload. At the end of week 5 or thereabouts, I’ll replace Cal-Mag with Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate). I probably should’ve given my nute schedule upfront...

In Veg I use a 4-3-3-3 ratio (ml per gal):
4ml - Cal-Mag
3ml - BPN Grow
3ml - BPN Micro
3ml - BPN Bloom
*I also add BPN Silica weekly

1st 2 weeks In Flower it’s a 4-4-4-4 ratio of the same as above.

After that, I switch it up to a 4-4-8-4-3 of:
4ml - Cal-Mag
4ml - BPN Micro
8ml - BPN Bloom
4ml - BPN Bloom Booster
3ml - AN Carboload
*Advanced Nutes Bud Candy, Big Bud for this run. At the end of week 5 or thereabouts, I’ll replace Cal-Mag with Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate)

That’s pretty much it.

Gramps..... I followed your last grow...was beautiful. You run a really clean room/area!!! I'm scared shitless of growing hydro. But I surely respect what you do. Rifleman grows hydro also and has great results!! Some really great growers here on :420:......... Hella nice people here too that I consider true friends. Happy Monday :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Gramps..... I followed your last grow...was beautiful. You run a really clean room/area!!! I'm scared shitless of growing hydro. But I surely respect what you do. Rifleman grows hydro also and has great results!! Some really great growers here on :420:......... Hella nice people here too that I consider true friends. Happy Monday :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Thanks Scottay! I was just like you when I first started. I never could imagine running DWC. I decided to try one stand-alone DWC bucket just to try it, and before that one was finished flowering I completely switched my whole grow.

@Rifleman is one of the best. He gave me this table and it works perfectly. Another thing I should’ve posted at the beginning...DOH! Thanks for reminding me...and thanks to Rifleman too!

:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao: y'all gonna make me blush. I've said it before, i don't do anything that everyone else cant do. AAMOF, i'm just there to make sure the buckets don't run dry. :laugh:

Jump in with both feet @Scottay it's easier than hand watering IMHO.

Morning pops, I feel kinda dumb but what are those clones using for stability, and what are they sitting in... Thank You Green days all

There are absolutely no dumb questions in here bud. You actually bring up good questions that others may want to know as well...and, I need stimulation...ummm, hopefully you know what I mean. :rofl:

Here’s a few pictures of the girls I have in flower now...when they were babies:

*Note: I know the pictures say Raspberry Cough, but that’s just the album name they were in. These photos are of the actual GG plants I have in flower now.

Basically, the clones are cut and I place them in the neoprene holders and they just sit on the top of the cloner. Inside the cloner I have 2 gallons of water and 60ml of Clonex solution (PH’d to 5.8). A submersible pump is in there with spray nozzles attached to the top of the pump (a manifold) which sprays the inside of the cloner and the clones. That’s it...then, just wait for roots to appear in 10 days to several weeks.

The plants I have in flower now took something like 25 days to root! I thought I was going to lose the plant when they finally rooted. Anyway, not sure I’m explaining it well enough.

:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao: y'all gonna make me blush. I've said it before, i don't do anything that everyone else cant do. AAMOF, i'm just there to make sure the buckets don't run dry. :laugh:

Jump in with both feet @Scottay it's easier than hand watering IMHO.

Hahaha...you’re too ugly to blush... :slide:

Seriously, thanks man! That little table has made life easy for this old guy. I appreciate it!

Good morning everyone! I’m in such a great mood at the moment. It’s raining here, but I have that “Spring” feeling...things are turning green and life is happening. Love it! I’m going to play in the Garden today...ummm, I mean clean the Garden. It needs it.

All is well so I’ll just drop a few pictures and get on with my day. I sincerely wish for each of you a wonderful day! Enjoy!

Looks like I have trees growing in a walk-in closet...

To get things started, I’ll hit a tiny bit of this GG4 Rosin that I pressed a few days ago. Yummy!

Thx for the encouragement... I see now a little better the set up.. I have a couple of Headband Clones that are my best yet.. Root Growth wise.. Gonna use those two girls to start... I am hopefully gonna stay that way... I now have some High CBD seeds so I am gonna do one of those, probably Harlequin, with them.. From there every two months some new clones or seeds, for the forseeable future... For probably what I would think would be a year anyway... Then monthly harvests of what I need... Again thank you for words of wisdom, and Green Days... Ps was lucky enough to get my garden and compost piles turned before the last two days of ice/rain...

That's gotta be a typo?
It’s pretty darn close. He pulled a metric shit-ton...

3000 grams:

e809e80250a690e904d11a0dbe06a18f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom