Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

One word for all you insomniacs. Trazodone. It has been a god send for my insomnia. I slep through most nights now. I should give some to this new puppy so he sleeps through the night instead of getting me up at 4am.
I tried this only one time, never again. My brain totally rejected it. Infused brownies help some with sleep. :Namaste:

I tried this only one time, never again. My brain totally rejected it. Infused brownies help some with sleep. :Namaste:

Hmm that's pretty weird because it is an old very mild anti depressant ( non habit forming) not like the newer ones that mess with your head. Very popular mild sleep aid that produces a sedating effect. Are you sure you wernt referring to Ambien, lunesta and those other nasty sleep meds that cause sleep walking and all kinds of weird behaviour?

Hmm that's pretty weird because it is an old very mild anti depressant ( non habit forming) not like the newer ones that mess with your head. Very popular mild sleep aid that produces a sedating effect. Are you sure you wernt referring to Ambien, lunesta and those other nasty sleep meds that cause sleep walking and all kinds of weird behaviour?
I was incorrect Sam, you are right it was not Trazodone It was Ambien (wife remembered):Namaste:

I’ve tried several different prescriptions. Nothing helped me except Cannabis. My tolerance is pretty high so I need to smoke weed all day long...that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :rofl:

Got the new ph probe in the mail. Fast shipping! Calibrated perfectly and works like a charm.

Health update:

Antibiotics are doing their job on the sinus infection. I feel much better. Still not 100% but I was feeling well enough to do a full upper body workout in 50 minutes:

Chest
Back
Shoulders
Triceps
Biceps

Then walked my 8000 steps for the day on a treadmill. Feel a little stuffy, but glad I did it. All is well again at Grandpas. :cheer:

Good morning kiddies. I’ve been feeding high from the get go. I’ve kept the EC between 1.4-1.6 the entire time with the exception of the first night of flower nutes where it was 1.8 for about 12 hours. For those of you wanting to try dwc, I recommend lower numbers. These girls are abused but they’ll produce some really nice weed. At this point I could screw everything up from here on out and still pull a nice harvest. It’s really only because I’ve grown this particular strain so many times that I’m able to run this high consistently.

Might be gone for a few days. Going to help a buddy with a new grow. We’re building a grow room. Woohoo! :hmmmm: I gave him my old HPS and a few things to get him going. He’s all excited...me, not so much...

Have a great day!

Good morning kiddies. I’ve been feeding high from the get go. I’ve kept the EC between 1.4-1.6 the entire time with the exception of the first night of flower nutes where it was 1.8 for about 12 hours. For those of you wanting to try dwc, I recommend lower numbers. These girls are abused but they’ll produce some really nice weed. At this point I could screw everything up from here on out and still pull a nice harvest. It’s really only because I’ve grown this particular strain so many times that I’m able to run this high consistently.

Might be gone for a few days. Going to help a buddy with a new grow. We’re building a grow room. Woohoo! :hmmmm: I gave him my old HPS and a few things to get him going. He’s all excited...me, not so much...

Have a great day!
That sounds like fun GT. Go and spread the joy.

One word for all you insomniacs. Trazodone. It has been a god send for my insomnia. I slep through most nights now. I should give some to this new puppy so he sleeps through the night instead of getting me up at 4am.
I have a word for you for insomnia......Hindu Kush. It's one that will get you to sleep for sure.

I have only grown Sensi's version. I kept her around. All my buddies that have smoked it have all said the same thing. You better get in bed after smoking it cause you are going to sleep.

Their version is potent and dank as well. I am flowering out the clone off her now and I took two cuts to ensure I keep her going. She's a great plant. Going to make some S1s off her for sure. She wasn't the biggest yielder...right at 6 zips in a 7 gallon pot, but certainly no slouch either.

Back
Top Bottom