Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Happy new year GT! Looks like you have a bumper crop underway! My fall Glue turned out fine in the end! I’ll be jarring the last of it tonight after almost 3 weeks slow drying in the dank fridge.

As for Hindu Kush...

Hindu Kush oil is the best sleep aid I’ve ever had.

Overall Hindu Kush might be the best medical strain for me. It’s awesome for my stomach and virtually guarantees I’ll get through the night.

I went to spend Christmas where I grew up, and my first night I went out with old friends. One of the guys put together this game as an excuse to give us all gifts. I got a g of Hindu Kush in a pre-rolled cone from one of the legal cannabis shops as you gift. I got 4 or 5 refills of my dad’s Mighty from it and got a great sleep every night.

I grew Violator Kush, a HK cross, last spring, but it was headier than HK. I’ll likely get and grow the real deal next time.

well now...

My friends grow room turned out to be a bust. Late yesterday afternoon, when he got off work, I went to his place to help. All we did was setup a brand new tent (5x5), a 600w HPS, 6 in. Fan, filter, and ducting in a corner of his basement. Only took a little over an hour. Just as we were finishing up his wife comes down and says, “WTF is this? Did you think you were going to grow down here without asking me first?”

I took that as my que to leave. He called me a little while later and said he’s “working on her...” :goodluck:

well now...

My friends grow room turned out to be a bust. Late yesterday afternoon, when he got off work, I went to his place to help. All we did was setup a brand new tent (5x5), a 600w HPS, 6 in. Fan, filter, and ducting in a corner of his basement. Only took a little over an hour. Just as we were finishing up his wife comes down and says, “WTF is this? Did you think you were going to grow down here without asking me first?”

I took that as my que to leave. He called me a little while later and said he’s “working on her...” :goodluck:

Didn't he give her the "Listen here sugar tits" speech.
ya, me neither.

Here’s a few pictures from yesterday evening on Day 38. This plant is amazing and always produces crystallized little buds.

So, this grow—experiment in laziness—is providing proof positive that you don’t really need to do a lot of work to grow some decent weed for yourself. In reality it’s as if the weed is growing itself...I’m just there to monitor, nurture, and give love...how easy is that?

I hope you have a great day!
Today is cardio...get off the couch and do it with me! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom