Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I was going to ask if you did any lst at all. I didn't notice you doing any. I think being in the zone is really working for you brother. Well done! Always making it look easier than it actually is GT.

I appreciate that bud. I truly did nothing. Once the clones had roots that were about 5 inches long I put them in the net pots that they are in now. They stayed in the veg room for 6 days and then into flower. Not the most professional, but for someone who just wants to “not buy weed” this works.

I appreciate that bud. I truly did nothing. Once the clones had roots that were about 5 inches long I put them in the net pots that they are in now. They stayed in the veg room for 6 days and then into flower. Not the most professional, but for someone who just wants to “not buy weed” this works.
I watched them open up real nice then saw that they had no strings attached. I don't know but I think the cut you run and having put the room in order = Master of your universe. :adore:

I’m not convinced I really know what I’m doing. I appreciate you saying it, but in reality I’m just copying what others have done. I like easy, and this is about as easy as I can make it. I’ve really tried to make this growing thing fun though. Fun is better than drama. That’s one of the reasons why I love this forum.

All of you make this place fun...thus, all of you make growing fun. Whatever...I’m stoned. :hug:

Part of the reason it seems easy is because of your setup. Yes the nutes are on you but you bought the right stuff the first time, or at least had the correct equipment when I stumbled on your musings in the water. My trial grow with it has been easy also. The jury is out on weather I know what I am doing or not. I will know more next run but thanks again for convincing me to try. Now I need to work on building a system like yours. I would like to be able to leave mine go for a period of time so I am not down there everyday.

Are you sure you want to stop growing that GG? That is one hell of a durable, heavy yielding, vigorous specimen. I know you said you were going to keep a mother but for the pressing alone I would think you would want maybe just a side grow of her while you experiment with others. Time to expand the grow room.

Here’s a few pictures from yesterday evening on Day 38. This plant is amazing and always produces crystallized little buds.

So, this grow—experiment in laziness—is providing proof positive that you don’t really need to do a lot of work to grow some decent weed for yourself. In reality it’s as if the weed is growing itself...I’m just there to monitor, nurture, and give love...how easy is that?

I hope you have a great day!
Today is cardio...get off the couch and do it with me! :cheer:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Are you sure you want to stop growing that GG? That is one hell of a durable, heavy yielding, vigorous specimen. I know you said you were going to keep a mother but for the pressing alone I would think you would want maybe just a side grow of her while you experiment with others. Time to expand the grow room.

Oh, heavens no! I’ll definitely keep this stuff around. I’m just looking for some strange. Something I can hit all day and not feel too lethargic. This stuff locks me...not necessarily sleeping, but couch-lock for sure. I’m not just looking for one strain either. I’ll hit just about any strain to see the effects...or lack of effects. Heck, this harvest alone will keep me in weed for a long time. Long enough to get another harvest or two completed at least. Don’t get me wrong, I love this GG, I just need something to complement her. She’s great for watching a movie...or the news.

Pictures on day 40 from Flip:

The auto is getting bigger:

GSC has been topped once:

Bad hair day for the Bubblelicious. She’s been topped twice:

Back
Top Bottom