Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Speaking of naked...Just finished a complete upper body workout in 45 minutes. Then, I did an hour of walking on the treadmill at 3.2mph and a 5% incline.

In technical terms...that workout will slap your peepee! :slide:

My wife drug my sorry ass out today and I walked .75 miles. Turned around at what I thought was going to be about half way but when we got home I realized I could have gone a little further. Tomorrow gonna do 1.25 miles.

Plants are looking beautiful GT. We'll be harvesting less than a week apart it looks like.

My wife drug my sorry ass out today and I walked .75 miles. Turned around at what I thought was going to be about half way but when we got home I realized I could have gone a little further. Tomorrow gonna do 1.25 miles.

Plants are looking beautiful GT. We'll be harvesting less than a week apart it looks like.

Yes! Good for her...and you. I like it!

Sorry a little late but need to be a speed reader on your Thread, A5 Malawi is the best sativa I've heard lately, but read Duggan and DrZiggy's threads seems to be what your looking for for a sativa. Can't go wrong on the QB boards either been a godsend for me 3lb last pull. Plants looking great but we knew that. Glad to hear your healing well. Have a great day my friend.:goodjob::thumb:

Hey thanks @drift . I appreciate that. Nobody’s late in here.

Today is day 41 and the girls are looking like someone over fed them...for too long...there’s some burnt tips and a few crispy looking leaves. The buds look okay though and that’s what we’re after. They’re not huge buds, but they never are. What’s great is they are just hard with trichromatic action. The buds look like some sort of desert flower to me. Whatever...I love this plant. She photographs well too.

Back
Top Bottom