Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Jesus, how do you even compete with that.

yeah i'm not even gonna try...

not sure i can live long enough to get to that level. :D

Jesus, how do you even compete with that. Thats my feeble attempt at GG#4 on the right...LOL.

Click on the image to enlarge it.

feb7 c.jpg

LMAO! I’d hit it!

Jesus, how do you even compete with that. Thats my feeble attempt at GG#4 on the right...LOL.

Click on the image to enlarge it.

feb7 c.jpg
Nothing wrong with either of those nugs! I hit either one......hell I would hit them at the same time!

Health update:

All week I’ve still had sinus issues. Post nasal drip has caused some congestion and coughing. However, I haven’t felt sick or really bad so I was able to continue my fitness journey. All week I was able to complete my normal routine. This week was upper-lower-upper on M-W-F and cardio on T-Th-and tomorrow. I just finished my upper body workout and then walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes at 3.2 mph. That gives me about 5000 steps and I’ll go back this afternoon and do another 30 minutes to get me over the 8000 steps for the day.

All-in-all, I’m feeling pretty good.

Health update:

All week I’ve still had sinus issues. Post nasal drip has caused some congestion and coughing. However, I haven’t felt sick or really bad so I was able to continue my fitness journey. All week I was able to complete my normal routine. This week was upper-lower-upper on M-W-F and cardio on T-Th-and tomorrow. I just finished my upper body workout and then walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes at 3.2 mph. That gives me about 5000 steps and I’ll go back this afternoon and do another 30 minutes to get me over the 8000 steps for the day.

All-in-all, I’m feeling pretty good.
Respect GT... gotta look after that physical health!! :Namaste:

The Mystery Auto is coming along nicely...in my opinion. I forgot what it’s like to grow something other than the GG4. This Auto has a very different growth pattern. This morning, when I walked into the room, there was a very sweet-pungent stink wafting around. I decided to love-tap a few lowers to get that sticky on my finger tips and see what she smells like. Wow! I’m very pleasantly surprised. Very nice smell. I get a chocolate-sassafras-raspberry-parfait!!! If it tastes anything close to how it smells I’ll be in heaven. I really can’t wait to squeeze this one. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom