Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Don't you have 2 other single buckets going somewhere right now?

I have 3 single buckets in the veg room. All are mothers. I just gave them haircuts. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow. I also just put a single Tangie bean in a cup of water tonight. The plan—as it stands tonight—is to single-bucket flower one each of the GSC and Bubblelicious cuts currently in the cloner and the tangie seed whenever it’s ready. I’m going to try to stagger them a little so I harvest every week or two when they are done. That will take me to Summer and beyond easy.

Finally making my rounds, with apologies that I don't have time to review the 125 or so other pages.

I get that you like a particular strain of GG4, have a 10x50 cob timber setup, do dwc, and press the stuff.....so, I have like a third of it!

Finally making my rounds, with apologies that I don't have time to review the 125 or so other pages.

I get that you like a particular strain of GG4, have a 10x50 cob timber setup, do dwc, and press the stuff.....so, I have like a third of it!

No worries bud. Feel free to jump in any time. I like growing weed. Squishing is a hobby...

2x4x6! They live in there at night in their 12 hours of dark until the nights get warm enough for them to stay in the shed when the sun sets. I'm hoping that happens before they start to seriously flower. o_O

They’re beautiful.

Thanks Grandpa! That means a lot coming from the guy who grew this:

full

Thats what we were missing. You were holding out on us.

It’s normally pretty boring in there. This summer I’ll clone these three again and put them in dirt to keep outdoor. I don’t run my lights in the summertime if I don’t have to. That, and I’ll flower a bunch of autos outdoors too. I’ve got a lot of work to do though. I need to build a fenced area to keep the dingos out and private so my crackhead neighbor doesn’t see (he’s not really a crackhead...he’s just an alcoholic, but he looks and acts the part of a crackhead). It’s also got to be big enough for 7 flowering plants (I’ll probably put them in 5 or 7 gal pots). It’s all in my head at the moment.

Lovely looking moms GT! Hope your well today!

Thanks Dutch! I’m doing very well this fine morning.

Thats a pretty ambitious summer plan GT.

I said my auto had died. It layed down on the hydroton all limped up for 2 days. On the third morning I went in to shut off the air pump and throw it out and the damn thing was standing straight up again. Seems to be OK for the last couple days.

Back
Top Bottom