Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I grew a strain called two scoops I grew 3 of them they all taste of orange in the vape but one of them is a nice sweet orange cream very delicious!:)
That’s like 6 scoops!:p

Oh I mind! I like efficiency. It’s my fault for not doing enough research prior. I like to maximize my grow area and time for the best possible return. That’s all my comment was relaying. I want enough to store some product.
For some, the risk degrades the relaxation part.
:high-five:
True enough! It's beneficial to indeed maxamize a grow area, also fun to max out a cannabis plant because well let's be honest here... It just feels really good if you have a heavy harvest!

Have I told ya’ll I hate trimming! Well, I hate trimming. No wonder weed costs so damn much! LOL!

GSC is almost in the books. The flower room will be cleaned next week and retired for the summer. Saves me some cash on the electrical bill for a few months. Anyway, I got the biggest part done this morning. I’m pleased with the amount and the quality. I really cannot wait to try this girl. She’s very stinky-sweet. She’s going to squeeze some goodness too.

There was a lot of under fluff and small buds that got thrown on the trim tray, but for the most part, she turned out very nice. Once again I’m a happy camper.

Enjoy!

Awesome chop Grampa! Have you ever tried Bud Washing? It makes trimming like 50 times easier. My sheers don't gum up and I do not have to change gloves. Even if you wont wash, consider dipping each branch once, or maybe a sprayer. Water on bud makes for easy trimming. I do a pound every 3 weeks.

Nice harvest Gramps.....I hate trimming too....HATE it. Been doing more plucking of all the leaves the last week than doing any actual trimming. I keep the small sugars on and let them dry around the buds.

Anymore....if a plant is a pain in the ass to "harvest", and its not truly killer weed....that plant is gone from my garden. If its good weed and a breeze to harvest....it will stay until I find something better or easier or hopefully both.

Agree! That’s why I started clearing the bottom of the plants. Trim a bunch of popcorn once or twice and you’ll turn into a savage during growth and bud development. :laughtwo:

I would just rough wet trim what you’ll be squeezing and manicure your smoking bud.

Ran a squish at the temps you suggested and boom! Coming out the freezer all ready to be gathered.... until about ten seconds and the ambient heats melts it. So looks like a job to do at night when it's cold but it's much, much better and a beautiful gold colour. Thanks!

Awesome! I’m glad that helped a little. Just keep experimenting and you’ll have it down quickly. Then, you’ll harvest a new strain and start over...LOL!

dam gt lets toke that glove lol oh congratulations on your harvest looks good bud!:)

LOL! In the old days I would save my gloves in the freezer. Scrape all the hash off and ...it wasn’t worth the pain. Now I just throw them away.

Awesome chop Grampa! Have you ever tried Bud Washing? It makes trimming like 50 times easier. My sheers don't gum up and I do not have to change gloves. Even if you wont wash, consider dipping each branch once, or maybe a sprayer. Water on bud makes for easy trimming. I do a pound every 3 weeks.

Excellent advice Sky. I have washed in the past and you’re definitely right, it is easier. I don’t know how you do a pound every 3 weeks. Dude...you’re a freaking stud. Where do you live? Next harvest is yours. My little doings would take you 2 minutes...between dabs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice harvest Gramps.....I hate trimming too....HATE it. Been doing more plucking of all the leaves the last week than doing any actual trimming. I keep the small sugars on and let them dry around the buds.

Anymore....if a plant is a pain in the ass to "harvest", and its not truly killer weed....that plant is gone from my garden. If its good weed and a breeze to harvest....it will stay until I find something better or easier or hopefully both.

Hahaha! I’m with you on that. I’m happy I don’t have massive plants and a room full to trim. I’d be crying in my wheaties. I still get excited when it’s harvest time...until I begin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Agree! That’s why I started clearing the bottom of the plants. Trim a bunch of popcorn once or twice and you’ll turn into a savage during growth and bud development. :laughtwo:

I would just rough wet trim what you’ll be squeezing and manicure your smoking bud.

I should actually listen to the advice you guys give instead of smoking weed...wait! What? I don’t know why I manicure so closely. Old habits I suppose. I like the look of a well manicured nug. Old school...
I’m just so happy and content to know I have enough weed for several months. I shouldn’t trim like I do because most of it will get smashed anyway. I don’t smoke much green anymore.

I’d hit your shit though! :rofl:

I just hit the Tangie Rosin. Yummy! I’m surprised that a hybrid can have such a decent sativa high. Very clearheaded high. A tiny bit of shaking at first, but it mellows fairly quick. This definitely leans sativa which is nice. I’m not exactly used to it yet, but I like the change. This definitely offsets the Bubblelicious and the GSC. Good combination IMO.

I just hit the Tangie Rosin. Yummy! I’m surprised that a hybrid can have such a decent sativa high. Very clearheaded high. A tiny bit of shaking at first, but it mellows fairly quick. This definitely leans sativa which is nice. I’m not exactly used to it yet, but I like the change. This definitely offsets the Bubblelicious and the GSC. Good combination IMO.

Is Tangie short for something, or is that the full name of the strain? Also, is it mixed with Bubbleliscious, or is that another strain you're runing? I did Bubb 2 years ago. She yielded very well!

Is Tangie short for something, or is that the full name of the strain? Also, is it mixed with Bubbleliscious, or is that another strain you're runing? I did Bubb 2 years ago. She yielded very well!

This particular strain from Nirvana is just called Tangie (California Orange x Super Skunk). The Bubblelicious is a separate strain. When I started this flower run I had a Bubblelicious, the Tangie, and the GSC. I grew the Bubblelicious before and really like the smoke. The Tangie and GSC are new for me.

Does your Bubb smell like 1980s chewing gum?

That would be my breath. :rofl:

It’s close to a bubble gum, but not exactly. I had one a few years ago that was really bubble gum, but this one is just really nice. Sweet smoke and decent buzz. The rosin I squished from it is insane good. Very nice high and ends with a good body buzz too.

that's different looking does it smell good grandpa!:blunt:

You ever watch a fat-boy on a cookie? That’s how much I like this stuff. I’m all over it!

Edit: if I could make this smell into an aftershave, I’d slap it on all the time. :goof:

LOL! In the old days I would save my gloves in the freezer. Scrape all the hash off and ...it wasn’t worth the pain. Now I just throw them away.
Soon as I’m done I will roll the resin off my gloves into a ball and then thin it out into a line to go in my next joint. Lol

Back
Top Bottom