Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

For the record, I would definitely dry ice the trim before pressing. I'd likely dry ice the bud too as it just seems like a simpler process.

I won’t dry ice anything again. I don’t recommend using dry ice on bud for sure. Check out my Rosin thread. The best would be bubble/ice water hash pressed. A great deal more work, but the final product is like night and day. Pressing bud is absolutely better than using dry ice on it. It would hurt my heart if you use dry ice on bud that you’ve worked so hard to grow. Please don’t do it! :circle-of-love:

I won’t dry ice anything again. I don’t recommend using dry ice on bud for sure. Check out my Rosin thread. The best would be bubble/ice water hash pressed. A great deal more work, but the final product is like night and day. Pressing bud is absolutely better than using dry ice on it. It would hurt my heart if you use dry ice on bud that you’ve worked so hard to grow. Please don’t do it! :circle-of-love:

I saw videos of guys pressing the dry ice hash with no trouble, plus how else would I recover the trics from the trim?

Never tried pressing bubble hash might have to try a little nug. :thumb:

I saw videos of guys pressing the dry ice hash with no trouble, plus how else would I recover the trics from the trim?

Ice water/bubble hash instead of dry ice. I understand what you’re saying...I’ve watched the same vids. However, don’t take my word for it; I recommend trying a little bit first though. You’ll quickly find out it’s poo, and what I’m sayin is true. I’m a poet and don’t know it! LMAO!

What about scissor hash any1 try pressing that. I have a nice ball of that as well . As I assume most of us on here do as well.

Hahaha! I smoke my scissor hash immediately after trimming. It’s my treat for trimming...have I told you I hate trimming? Well, I hate trimming! LOL!

I’ve never tried squeezing it, but I would imagine you could do the THCa crystal thing nicely.

Yes sir , Its like play dough lol its little bigger then a golf ball my goal is to get as big as a softball . My wife ask me why and I say cuz I can lol......

Now that I would like to see squished into diamonds and sauce. That’s impressive.

All these concentrates making me mouth water... :drool::bongrip:

All these concentrates making me mouth water... :drool::bongrip:

You’re not alone. I just hit some and my mouth is permanently drooling...I want another taste.

Doh! Hide the cookies! Grandpa’s lit again!

@irie lion You know I’d hit that! In fact, please click the link below: :circle-of-love:

..:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom