Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Roughneck or ranching?

I grew up on a ranch/farm and ran away from it as fast as I could. I joined the Army. I got real lucky though and they were looking for helicopter pilots at that time. I took all the tests and the next thing I knew I was in flight school. I looked really good in a flight suit too.

Not as good as Grandma I'm guessing ;).

Definitely not as good...

Click the link below:

Click the link below:
You're a busy man with all this squeezing Gramps...:rofl::laugh::rofl:

Put it out and feed the dingos!

I’m going to let her sit right there and completely dry out. Then, I’d love to try my hand at doing a @BeezLuiz pipe. His stuff rocks!

Grandpa’s Glue.
Damn imagine her going into a large pot, she’d explode. The pipe is going to be awesome though gramps! :ganjamon: The new young GG is looking strong and ready to go.

5 months curing
That Glue is looking so frosty!! I’ve got a Glue X Sour Grape going but it’s not looking to be the frosties of my current herd, though it’s got 4 weeks to go so I should give it time. :rollit:
I know you’ve had you Glue cut going for a while, but where’d it originate from?

That Glue is looking so frosty!! I’ve got a Glue X Sour Grape going but it’s not looking to be the frosties of my current herd, though it’s got 4 weeks to go so I should give it time. :rollit:
I know you’ve had you Glue cut going for a while, but where’d it originate from?

This particular cut is from the original GG4. I know that might sound crazy, but I know it’s true. When I first started growing weed (about 6-7 years ago) I went looking for information online naturally. I found a forum called the Dank Den. It was a lot of fun and I met some really nice people who encouraged me to try dwc. I did and haven’t looked back. Anyway, a few of those guys got the original and gave one to me. There were other great genetics too, but I lost them. It was before I knew how to keep them alive. LOL! This cut has been with me for 5 years now. It just gets better.

Cardio completed early this morning. Chores are done. Another storm brewing over the two mountain ranges that surround me. It’s absolutely beautiful, but not a day for Grandpa to be outside. The wind messes with my hair... :cheesygrinsmiley:

So...what to do...what to do? I suppose I’ll squish something.

:idea:

I’m going to let her sit right there and completely dry out. Then, I’d love to try my hand at doing a @BeezLuiz pipe. His stuff rocks!
Thanks for the kind words! If you do make one, be sure to post pictures in the tutorial. :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words! If you do make one, be sure to post pictures in the tutorial. :thumb:

That, my friend, depends on what she looks like...LMAO!

No, I will definitely. I hope to do it justice. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom