Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I feel like a bear that's just seen some honey drippin' out a hive...:bongrip:

It certainly is some honey. I love it!

So far, this morning has been a shocker. Grandpa actually slept more than 7 hours at once! Man that felt good. Anyway, I’m way behind on everything because I got up later than normal. The combination of GG and GSC rosin did the trick. I need to see what happens if I combine them in one hit. So much I do for “Science!” :nerd-with-glasses:

First things first...gotta go workout. Today I’m trying something new. Interval training for a full body workout. It’s only 4 exercises (dumbbell pushup-Row; bench step-ups; dumbbell curl and press; bench dips) - for 45 seconds each - doing 4 rounds...how hard can it be?

We’re fixin to find out if the old guy can even do one round. Actually, I’m positive I can do one round. More than that might be a real workout. Wish me luck. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:goodluck:

Grandpa actually slept more than 7 hours at once! Man that felt good.
Man there's nothing like some good sleep. Sounds like the GG & GSC combination may be your 8+ hour sleep solution...:surf::bongrip:

Okay 4 rounds was a little too much for the old guy. I could only do 3. I have a new goal. Then I did body weight squats for 1 minute. After I rested for 2 minutes. It absolutely kicked my old ass. Then I walked for 8000 steps. 30 minutes on the treadmill and the rest outside. Beautiful day!

Then I mowed the grass. Front and back. I have a huge yard, but sit to mow. :slide:

Now I’m heating plates. Today I’m squishing some Bubblelicious and GSC. Both are outstanding squishers. I like smoking both of them very much.

Later!

Be sure to reward yourself after all that hard work! :hippy:'dabbing emoji'

Get some generic pedialyte from Walmart. That shit is like liquid meth/roids and will get ya a little more out of your body than w/o it. It also helped me to lightly walk the treadmills between sets to keep the blood flowing at a good pace.

Still learning.

It’s almost like you know what your doing... :laughtwo:

3X damn it!
5E972073-743D-4C86-ADE1-3548C8BFF164.jpeg

Productive day. Enjoy!

Watcha putting in that rosin that gave you these production skills...:lot-o-toke:
Love it Gramps! :rofl: Those are some big slabs of rosin.

Lol Well the honest truth that ball of hashies is from allot of misc. Nugs over the course of a few years . I make my bubble hash then when im done With it I stick it on top of cardboard slice to dry out for few weeks. Then only the golden hashies is picked for the ball lol. I gather it all and mend it watching tv as im doing this the heat from my hands warm it up enough to soften the hashies to form a play dough like consistency. This hash smells amazing. The funny thing is I have not smoked any of it . Not even a little buff.....lol every since I started growing I have spoiled my self. :passitleft::cough::ganjamon:
Thanks! One day I want to make a nice ball of hash.

Back
Top Bottom