Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Sorry to hear about your back - I'm nursing a sore back as well - seems like the smallest of things can tweak it. Love those garden shots. I wish I had that much space to do a full garden like yours. :thumb:

Eating out of your garden, growing all your own bud, pressing that dank rosin, yeah yeah you’re winning Gramps :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mom-room. 7 strains to choose from. All in soil. I can’t wait to flower all of them this fall and winter. I threw the clonifold experiment away. I proved I can do it. Not necessary for what I need, but I’ll play with it more later. This is the first time in over 5 years that I don’t have a plant in DWC.

Yehawwwww! Variety is always good. Is that MTK just right of your gnome?

I put the MTK in a 2 gallon. She’s behind the gnome. On either side of the gnome are the other two. Still in 1 gallons along with my GG4. Those 3 in 1 gallons will be put into #2s next week. I’m going to keep them all in the #2s to take clones from and then flower them in DWC this fall. That’s the plan...for now.

Mom-room. 7 strains to choose from. All in soil.
That’s a clean space for your moms Gramps, do you have them under fluorescents or what lighting? Variety is key :yahoo:

That’s a clean space for your moms Gramps, do you have them under fluorescents or what lighting? Variety is key :yahoo:

Yes T5 shop lights with veg spectrum bulbs. I have two fixtures, 2’x4’ x 8-light, but I put T5 LED bulbs every other slot. Anyway, I’ve always used them and they are cheap to run. They’re awesome for my small little grow space.

I gave the outside DDA some flower nutes for the first time this morning. You can see something is eating the leaves. I hope she’ll make it to full budness because she’s starting to look mighty pretty...minus the bug bites. Enjoy!

I miss my T5 lights in veg. It seems ever since I switched to a 4000k QB, vigorous growth damn near stopped it slowed down so much. I might have to one day revert back to T5 in veg and just detach the ballasts and mount those externally.

I wish I could help more. I certainly enjoy my little system. I also like a single bucket. Too easy.
In case you were curious! More and more pieces have come in.

Attachments

• 347CF6DC-DB3E-4ED2-820B-B69D01DF4DA1.jpeg
    347CF6DC-DB3E-4ED2-820B-B69D01DF4DA1.jpeg
    471.9 KB · Views: 32
I was thinking two air stones in the bud buckets and none in the reservoirs. Stupid?

I keep one in each bucket and one in the res, but that’s way overkill. One air stone per plant bucket is more than enough; especially if you have a waterfall effect going on. The waterfall will create oxygen. Nice new toys.

I keep one in each bucket and one in the res, but that’s way overkill. One air stone per plant bucket is more than enough; especially if you have a waterfall effect going on. The waterfall will create oxygen. Nice new toys.
Thanks! I will only be running the waterfall for 15 minutes every two hours in an attempt to save on electricity. Based on the GPH of the pump, those 15 minutes should more than enough time to cycle through all of the water at least once.

When I get around to starting my thread (probably sometimes early october), I'll be sure to tag you! :)

Thanks! I will only be running the waterfall for 15 minutes every two hours in an attempt to save on electricity. Based on the GPH of the pump, those 15 minutes should more than enough time to cycle through all of the water at least once.

When I get around to starting my thread (probably sometimes early october), I'll be sure to tag you! :)

I like that idea.

Tag me too please!

Back
Top Bottom