Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Mine haven't been in that target zone that comes back with the lab results in years. I just resist a daily med that I'll be taking for the rest of my life. My cholesterol and my age are the only risk factors I have. Not a smoker, not overweight, no heart disease in my family, etc.

After a heart attack and a stroke, I'm on them for life. My doctor just wants to keep increasing the dosages, despite getting back decent lab reports.

:woohoo: My last blood test had my LDL at 97. Today my LDL is 62! Take that heart disease!

I’m feeling really good. At the doctors office, fully clothed, with shoes on, I weighed in at 91.4Kg/ 201.5 lbs. The doctor is happy about that as well.

After that I would definitely be on them. :eek:

But why up the dose when you're in target range? I'd be asking questions and getting answers!

The reason, at least for me, was the overall cholesterol numbers were good, but the LDL was too high for a heart attack victim.

Gramps, today was french drain day, two yards 1 1/2" aggregate, shoveled out of pickup. Two more loads tomorrow. I'm off the couch :thumb:

That’s like work...lol

Good for you bud!

Free DDA seeds. These are from just 2 branches. Some of them look really good.

Do you have a tool to separate the seeds, or do you do it manually?

I got my introduction to the manual process last weekend. It was a sticky experience, and I'm looking for a better way.

I got my introduction to the manual process last weekend. It was a sticky experience, and I'm looking for a better way.

I have a grinder that I slowly use to de-seed my buds that I pollinate. Otherwise, let them dry out quite a bit if you want to harvest the seeds easily. But for me, you can't beat the grinder......I run the grinder over a screen at a 30 degree angle. All the seeds roll out of the holes in the grinder and trickle down the screen. All the ground buds stay higher up on the screen and goes into my canna capsules when I make a batch. I can de-seed a 5 ounce harvest in an hour or two. There might be a few casualties, 100 or so seeds that get knicked or gouges in them, but thats not bad out of a 2k-3k seed harvest.

I have a grinder that I slowly use to de-seed my buds that I pollinate. Otherwise, let them dry out quite a bit if you want to harvest the seeds easily. But for me, you can't beat the grinder......I run the grinder over a screen at a 30 degree angle. All the seeds roll out of the holes in the grinder and trickle down the screen. All the ground buds stay higher up on the screen and goes into my canna capsules when I make a batch. I can de-seed a 5 ounce harvest in an hour or two. There might be a few casualties, 100 or so seeds that get knicked or gouges in them, but thats not bad out of a 2k-3k seed harvest.

Thanks, I'll give that a go. I have a few more oz to separate.

The remainder of the buds will be squished of course. ;)

I did it all by hand, over a screen...that’s why I’ve only completed two branches. :goof: Way too much like work. :rofl: I like @Van Stank grinder idea though. Thank goodness I don’t have seeded bud very often.

You ought to see the size of the grinder too! Thing's a straight up MONSTA!!!!
I'm starting to think I need one of these, with all the blunt smoking shenanigans around here... lol 4" round!
:jawdropper:

2019-09-24-17-12-40.jpg

:thumb:

@Van Stank “One of these things is not like the others...” These four are all the same age, but the BCP has been stunted for some reason. They are only 12 days from the cloner. Probably going to flip them by the end of the week. The BCP will either catchup or die. It’s up to her. :cheesygrinsmiley: Beeyotch!!!

Back
Top Bottom