Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I should be getting a cut of it back here in the next couple weeks so if she doesn't make it and you want another of her, let me know!

Thanks! I appreciate that, but I still have the original you gave me. She’s huge. Ugly and neglected (like your sister! Hahaha! :tommy:) but l could take 20 or 30 good clones easy. The little one will come around once I flip. She might not produce much, but I don’t need much...yeah right! :rofl:

If this one doesn’t work, I’ll just do another one. Thanks again!

What day is it ladies? That’s right...it’s tush day. I did squats, lunges, calves, and getting ready to do abs. Today the lunges got me. And these are just body-weight reverse lunges. However, I also did uphill-sprints while on my morning walk. I walk on a trail around my property so I hit the hill often. Anyway, that’s the first time I’ve run (much less sprint) in probably 10 years. It was amazing actually. I feel the loss of 85 lbs. dramatically. The sprinting took a toll and I felt it doing lunges. I probably shouldn’t do sprints on leg day...duh.

Aerobics is hard for me, I'm winded almost from the get go. Another exercise I have to force myself to do, gramps thanks again for the motivation. :Namaste:

I’ve been walking consistently for months now. Just walking has really made a difference in my weight, cardiovascular insurance, and overall feeling of wellbeing. I didn’t believe it when they told me that in cardiac rehab. I was indoctrinated to believe you had to run to drop fat. The Army taught me that...anyway, I love walking now. My wife and I walk for about 1.5 hours before breakfast.

My hat's off to you. When I started I couldn't even walk around the block. Within a month I was walking for an hour or more. I hated lunges, squats and other exercising for the sake of exercising. The closest I came was stair climbing in the apartment building we lived in at the time. At least I could lock my eyeballs on the pretty women in the hallways. :cheesygrinsmiley: I also did a lot of cycling, and took up archery to get my upper body back in shape.

We bought a Bowflex for training, but then like now, it pretty much served as a sculpture my wife hangs the laundry on.

I have a recipe that approximates Gatorade if you are interested.

I used to love to walk but my knee and hip are past need of replacement, it is now time to get it done. The knee is complaining today, yesterday was the last two loads of rock for french drain. The last load was 2740 lbs, by the end of emptying the truck I was resting more than shoveling. I was looking this morning on internet about custom knee replacement due to the discomfort. Other than that :hmmmm: everything is great.:yahoo::bongrip:

I used to love to walk but my knee and hip are past need of replacement, it is now time to get it done. The knee is complaining today, yesterday was the last two loads of rock for french drain. The last load was 2740 lbs, by the end of emptying the truck I was resting more than shoveling. I was looking this morning on internet about custom knee replacement due to the discomfort. Other than that :hmmmm: everything is great.:yahoo::bongrip:

My wife had a total knee replacement in December. When you go in, have everything ready at home on one floor. Make sure you have plenty of pain meds for a month of heavy use, unless you want the opioids they'll prescribe. You will need someone at home to assist you for at least two weeks.

My wife came home the day after her surgery. It took half an hour to get her the 50ft /15m, and up eight steps into the house.

It won't be a quick recovery, but my wife swears it was well worth getting it done.

Get it done brother. I understand that pain. I hope you can get the relief you need. @Old Salt as always, has great advice. I’d definitely like the Gatorade recipe.

The GG4 is starting to get ridiculous with its trichome production. :high-five:
017CEAA8-3B0D-4BF8-9C81-0CE007B8DAD6.jpeg

Looks amazing there grandpa just amazing you do have some impressive skills

@BobbyZ grew that one. Those are his skills. I just supplied the cut. It’s good stuff for sure.

Back
Top Bottom