Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Not sure about Montana but I know in Idaho you can hunt with a crossbow if you get a doctors note saying you can't draw a bow. My pops used that loophole for a while while I lugged around the real deal. Hunting elk with a bow takes balls....gotta get real close. I have been up to within 6 feet of one....you get a real close up look in their eyes at that distance!

Last I heard was they were trying to change the crossbow law here so anyone can use crossbow during archery. I dont think it's been voted on yet. I know people with disability can use assisted shooting bows. Pretty much a crossbow but held vertically. Not sure with an actual crossbow though.
Close elk encounters are crazy! First bull I ever encountered came in under 20 yards screaming his head off. Dont realize how loud they are til one about blows your eardrums. Last week had a sow griz with 2 cubs at 15 yards, luckily she spooked as soon as she saw us. Bull moose in rut has been scariest situation for me. Ain't no joke in the woods!

The BCP is starting to show signs of actually growing. She’s gotta hang with the big girls now. Day 1 is complete and everything’s still living! What else can I ask for? Enjoy!

On my way! :headbanger:

Hey have you run any GrandDaddyPurp? I know it’s got a following and just looking for some insight.

I'm running it for the first time now. They germinated Aug first, so there's not much to tell.

On my way! :headbanger:

Hey have you run any GrandDaddyPurp? I know it’s got a following and just looking for some insight.
I'm running it for the first time now. They germinated Aug first, so there's not much to tell.
I been trying for years to get GDP, I spent 2k on seeds over the years n only got 1 to germ n it was a male. It's my all time favorite. If anyone ever gets a cut of real GDP I'd gladly pay up for 1!

I’d love to have a cut myself. I’ve never grown it, but I did squish a zip from a friend. It was really nice, but he didn’t keep it.

I been trying for years to get GDP, I spent 2k on seeds over the years n only got 1 to germ n it was a male. It's my all time favorite. If anyone ever gets a cut of real GDP I'd gladly pay up for 1!

I got the feminized version from Dr. Seeds. I only dropped three. They all germinated and survived to date.

I got the feminized version from Dr. Seeds. I only dropped three. They all germinated and survived to date.
I'll check them out for sure!
I ordered mine from different seed banks over the years, all from grand "daddy purple seed Ken estes" supposed to be the originator. Finally give up! My mentor back in the early 2000's had a original cut. Purple to the stem, peach colored hairs, tasted like the best cottoncandy bubblegum ya ever had. Fuck! Mouth is salivating just thinking about it!

I'll check them out for sure!
I ordered mine from different seed banks over the years, all from grand "daddy purple seed Ken estes" supposed to be the originator. Finally give up! My mentor back in the early 2000's had a original cut. Purple to the stem, peach colored hairs, tasted like the best cottoncandy bubblegum ya ever had. Fuck! Mouth is salivating just thinking about it!
Mine is also, with that description... :drool: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom