Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Y’all hit up this promo and let’s see if we can get some GDP going. Or something better... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like the BCP is finally starting to grow!!

She’s a very pretty plant. The new growth is a lovely color and texture. I’m looking forward to seeing her flower. She’s quickly become ”my precious!” Heck, I’m looking forward to all of them...:passitleft:

Great catching up with you today, was a pleasure meeting your wife. Hope you got home safely.
When you get around to trying that gorilla juice out, let me know what flavor you get. I can't quite pin point it, sometimes I get over ripe strawberry other times I get pine/spruce and other I get parmesan. Sometimes it changes hit to hit. I don't know, maybe I'm losing it! One of my buddies says it's huckleberry cheesecake .

Think that was Montana black or Back in Black, same strain different pheno. It was such a sedative type high none of my patients wanted it. 2 or 3 hits n you'd be rubber necking then followed by a 4 hour nap. Got a grip of seeds and dont plan on growing anything for a while, might have to pop one off for shits giggles.

Great catching up with you today, was a pleasure meeting your wife. Hope you got home safely.
When you get around to trying that gorilla juice out, let me know what flavor you get. I can't quite pin point it, sometimes I get over ripe strawberry other times I get pine/spruce and other I get parmesan. Sometimes it changes hit to hit. I don't know, maybe I'm losing it! One of my buddies says it's huckleberry cheesecake .

It was good seeing you again. We had a nice drive and went for a great lunch too. It was a treat for me because i got to eat stuff I don’t normally get my hands on. I’m going to squish all that stuff you gave me. Imagine that! :woohoo: Looks insane brother!

I hope the plant isn’t too far gone. I’ve got a clone of it in flower now and I also have your GJuice and GKush going. They are vibrant genetics. Very healthy.

This is what they looked like this morning, just before lights out. Day 11 from flip:

Back
Top Bottom