Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I figured you'd squish it! I'm really enjoying the glue rossin, outta my pen it tastes like watermelon!
I actually let the GK go, she wasnt bad but I think theres better phenos to be found. The plant I brought home looks fine, I'll get her transplanted once rootball dries a bit more, nurse her back n cut clones. I'm excited to see what you can do with the Gjuice. She's very unique strain.
If you get around west shore by big arm, theres a place called the Horseshoe....the nachos are insane! Great calamari to!

I’ve never been to the Horseshoe. I love calamari too. I’m half Greek so it’s in my blood. We will need to try it next time I’m up there. I am looking forward to having all these different strains in my containers.

Yeah buddy! Sounds about right, I been getting 27 off the glue n 19 off the juice.

This stuff kicked my butt. :woohoo:

I can’t quite put my finger on the taste because it changes, but I definitely tasted some huckleberry. Very smooth with a little spice.

I’m steadily losing about 1-2 lbs per week. This exercise stuff is working. 90 lbs lost so far. I have a lot more to lose, but I haven’t felt this good for many years.

I found the key to weight loss and feeling good...smoke more Rosin! :bong:

View media item 1718424

Squat day ladies. I did 72 body weight squats, in sets of 12, during my walk this morning...Then did some real work. And, I’m an old fart with heart disease. No excuses! Get off the couch beeyotch! :peace: End rant.

Back
Top Bottom