Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hey Grandpa :ciao:. Hope your doing well. I have a couple pics of your GG4 covered in frost on day 21. You might notice some of her pistils are turning brown already. I knocked her up with reversed Boptang pollen. Beans coming your way around Christmas time. :high-five:

Hey Grandpa :ciao:. Hope your doing well. I have a couple pics of your GG4 covered in frost on day 21. You might notice some of her pistils are turning brown already. I knocked her up with reversed Boptang pollen. Beans coming your way around Christmas time. :high-five:

Holy cow! I can’t wait! Looks insane bud.

Hey Grandpa Tokin! That hydro looks so good and seeing how much the plant changes with each pic is just crazy.
I remember when shorty did a hydro bucket and how crazy good that christmas cookie came out it was just wow. Also saw that she had posted in this journal months back.. Memories.. Miss her very much. Have good day Grandpa Tokin

Beginning of Day 27 for these fine ladies. Today was my free day so I ate cookies. They were good. :peace:

Garden looks phenomenal G'pa!
:bravo:

I actually tag along for the fitness updates. LoL.... already seen the fire you grow.

Glad to hear you've found an amazing routine. You're crushing it brother.
:thumb:

I've got the opposite problem..... I need to gain about 60lb..... just package up those last few pounds you're tryin' to lose.... send em my way. LoL

All around applause homie!
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Garden looks phenomenal G'pa!
:bravo:

I actually tag along for the fitness updates. LoL.... already seen the fire you grow.

Glad to hear you've found an amazing routine. You're crushing it brother.

I've got the opposite problem..... I need to gain about 60lb..... just package up those last few pounds you're tryin' to lose.... send em my way. LoL

All around applause homie!
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Eat more cookies... LOL! Seriously though gaining weight is just as much of a struggle.

I’m still hitting the PT trail daily. I’m down to 194 lbs but it looks like I’ve hit another plateau. 9 more lbs and I’ll have lost 100 lbs in total. I still can’t believe it really, but I sure feel it.

Eat more cookies... LOL! Seriously though gaining weight is just as much of a struggle.

I’m still hitting the PT trail daily. I’m down to 194 lbs but it looks like I’ve hit another plateau. 9 more lbs and I’ll have lost 100 lbs in total. I still can’t believe it really, but I sure feel it.
New man!

Back
Top Bottom