Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Getting ready to take a little road trip. The Mrs and I are heading to a Resort for a night of relaxation, dinner, and a play. It’s a hot springs resort so I’ll be in the hottest tub tonight. Especially since it was 6 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning...Brrrrrr! We did indoor workout stuff this morning. Have a great day!

Oh sweet heaven sexy gorillas on the loose :yahoo: the joys of bein a proud papa must really touch the heart string in your garden Grandpa Tokin !

When I first had the notion of growing my own medicine I really had no idea that the ‘growing’ part would be the most therapeutic. I like ingesting weed, but I really love watching them come to life. It’s also such a great feeling to know I don’t need to rely on someone else for weed. And...the weed I grow is normally in the top-shelf category...so there is that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My wife and I did 5 sets of 12 bodyweight squats and lunges on our 4.5 mile walk this morning. It’s fu*king cold up here in the Rockies. I mean cold! :headbanger:
29 degrees this morning, in freaking lone star state . Last time it was this cold in October was 1957

15 degrees has been the worst we’ve ever had . It won’t be long and you’ll be - 20 degrees.

I hope that -20°F doesn't make is here. At about 10°F I'll start tossing a hair drier under the hood of the car at night. It's on a timer, and thermo-switch to save a power.

I hope that -20°F doesn't make is here. At about 10°F I'll start tossing a hair drier under the hood of the car at night. It's on a timer, and thermo-switch to save a power.
You think up north they’d put a heater element like they do on diesels .
It will freeze for six weeks like it did last year , then 80 degrees on Christmas.

It will freeze for six weeks like it did last year , then 80 degrees on Christmas.

My Diesel doesn't have one. Most new car buyers don't get that option where I live. Of the 15 or so used VW Diesels I've bought, one had the block heater.

Many vehicles up here have engine block heaters.

My Diesel doesn't have one. Most new car buyers don't get that option where I live. Of the 15 or so used VW Diesels I've bought, one had the block heater.
Many vehicles up here have engine block heaters.
The powerstroke had one but never used it . Granddaughter bought the VW diesel and loves the 50 plus miles to the gallon!
We were in North Dakota when it was - 35 below , that hurt never shivered that hard before.

Hey dude. Happy Halloween and hope you've been well my friend!

Happy Halloween bud! I hope you’re taking the little ones out. Be safe please!
We did some stuff last weekend. The little girls not feeling great and with the ice on the roads my feelings won't be hurt if we hang at home... Hell, the drivers here have a hard enough time staying on the roads sober!

The little man turned 3 months yesterday! Cant believe it. If I'm not careful I'll blink and be theyll be having kids of their own.

Hope you had a great summer gramps. I'll be starting a concentrate thread again here soon or maybe revamping an old one. Who know but I'll tag you. Only like 2 added steps to get your everclear shatter into cartridges and I'm sure some members might like that idea.

We did some stuff last weekend. The little girls not feeling great and with the ice on the roads my feelings won't be hurt if we hang at home... Hell, the drivers here have a hard enough time staying on the roads sober!

The little man turned 3 months yesterday! Cant believe it. If I'm not careful I'll blink and be theyll be having kids of their own.

Hope you had a great summer gramps. I'll be starting a concentrate thread again here soon or maybe revamping an old one. Who know but I'll tag you. Only like 2 added steps to get your everclear shatter into cartridges and I'm sure some members might like that idea.
I would love to watch as a concentrator myself.

Back
Top Bottom