Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I wait until stretch is about ended then remove any branches that don’t make it to the canopy. I’ll remove fans only if they block light. But removing the lower branches should open things up a bit.

Whats your method for defol Grandpa? You go for fans facing in and over any budsites ?
I wait until stretch is about ended then remove any branches that don’t make it to the canopy. I’ll remove fans only if they block light. But removing the lower branches should open things up a bit.

I pretty much do the same as Penny. I try to get all heavy defoil completed before 3 weeks or so from flip. Not extreme, but to give as much light to the lowers as possible.

I do a lot of “tucking” of fans to give the bud sites as much as I can also. I’ve been tucking leaves since I first started because someone suggested it and it stuck. I was really afraid of defoliation for a long time. Now I just go by sight.

PS. Because everything I harvest is just for me, I leave a lot of lower fluff. It all gets smashed.

Getting ready to hit the 21 day mark. But my tent is pretty thick at the moment. So will lolli then take a few fans if they are obnoxious if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. :passitleft:

I don’t know which of these girls stinks so bad, but I can smell it 40 feet from the outer building. Good thing I live in the country. Wow! I know it’s not the GG4. I’m suspecting the Kush...no matter...it stinks so good!

My wife and I, again, did 72 squats and 72 lunges (In sets of 12) during our 1.5 hour brisk walk this morning. Killing it! :headbanger:

I don’t know which of these girls stinks so bad, but I can smell it 40 feet from the outer building. Good thing I live in the country. Wow! I know it’s not the GG4. I’m suspecting the Kush...no matter...it stinks so good!

My wife and I, again, did 72 squats and 72 lunges (In sets of 12) during our 1.5 hour brisk walk this morning. Killing it! :headbanger:

I'll bet you feel a lot better, and have gotten back a lot of your get up and go since you started your exercise program.

I'll bet you feel a lot better, and have gotten back a lot of your get up and go since you started your exercise program.

It’s such a night and day difference. I can’t even believe it myself. I’m really blessed and thankful that I can do what I’m doing. I will continue this journey for as long as I can. It’s working for me and the benefits are noticeable so I’d be foolish to stop now. I enjoy it now too, which makes it all so much easier.

Beginning of day 36. The GG4 turned yellow overnight. Came in tonight and I almost fell over. Not all the fans yellowed, but many did. I just need her to hang on for a few more weeks. Anyway, I drained that bucket and refilled with fresh nutes. The buds are covered in trichs so that’s good. The other 3 plants look okay. No issues with them. Enjoy!

Hahaha! I’m doing that tomorrow. Seriously! :love:

My hat's off to you. I stopped with the wood after I went through ten cords in four months. After a two weeks of constant cutting and splitting, I had a painful elbow. The doc called it 'tennis elbow.'

I hope you have the use of a wood splitter. Splitting by hand with a maul is a PITA.

My hat's off to you. I stopped with the wood after I went through ten cords in four months. After a two weeks of constant cutting and splitting, I had a painful elbow. The doc called it 'tennis elbow.'

I hope you have the use of a wood splitter. Splitting by hand with a maul is a PITA.

A maul is all I got...unfortunately. It’s going to be rough, but I only have about 1/2 cord to split. Most of it is already done. My son did most of it for me.

Back
Top Bottom