Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Here’s some interesting information about this grow. I haven’t checked PH or EC/PPM at all so far. :thedoubletake: My last grow was the first time I tried it, but that was only in flower. This time I have not checked it...not even once, for both plants since the start. I’m using Blue Planet Nutrients (BPN-Grow, Micro, Bloom, & Bloom Booster), CalMag, Hydroguard, and RO water. That’s it. Nothing extra and nothing special at all. We’ll see how it goes, and hopefully nothing bad happens in the next few weeks.

When I first started messing with DWC I was so paranoid that it felt like I was checking PH/EC constantly. Now I’m playing games with their lives...hahaha!

Once you get it dialed in you can mix without the PH pen but I still check often.
I hear ya. I really shouldn’t be messing around, especially since I’m really low on meds. I like living on the edge. :laughtwo:

Old-man-killer-workout this rainy Wednesday morning. During my 50 minute brisk walk I did 100 dips, 100 pushups and 100 squats. I do sets of 10 every 5 minutes. But, I try to take it a little further...every 5 minutes I get off the treadmill, walk over to the dip bars and do 10 dips. Then immediately walk back over by the treadmill and do 10 pushups, and get up and do 10 squats. Then, get back on the treadmill. That entire circuit takes ~50-60 seconds when I’m fresh. It gets considerably harder as time goes by. I take it a step further by trying my best to do the circuit as fast as I can without sacrificing form. I try to at least stay within the ~50-60 seconds for each round. Like I said, it gets considerably harder as time goes by.

I’m driving into the big city at noon for another doctors appointment. This appointment is with my cardiologist...they love me to death over there. Have a great day!

Old-man-killer-workout this rainy Wednesday morning. During my 50 minute brisk walk I did 100 dips, 100 pushups and 100 squats. I do sets of 10 every 5 minutes. But, I try to take it a little further...every 5 minutes I get off the treadmill, walk over to the dip bars and do 10 dips. Then immediately walk back over by the treadmill and do 10 pushups, and get up and do 10 squats. Then, get back on the treadmill. That entire circuit takes ~50-60 seconds when I’m fresh. It gets considerably harder as time goes by. I take it a step further by trying my best to do the circuit as fast as I can without sacrificing form. I try to at least stay within the ~50-60 seconds for each round. Like I said, it gets considerably harder as time goes by.

I’m driving into the big city at noon for another doctors appointment. This appointment is with my cardiologist...they love me to death over there. Have a great day!

You rock! Don't forget to wear your 420 shirt! Happy Wednesday GT. Inspiring

She's looking stellar my friend! Mine is rolling along near 30 days I think. Starting to smell so nice!! Beautiful as always Gramps!
Thanks brother! I appreciate that. I know yours is going to be stellar.

Good evening GT and friends! We are rolling ;)into the weekend (a long one for some). For me, I wanted something that gets me into gear.

So, today we have the house special of White Widow two ways.
:blunt:

I hope everyone has a fantastic night. Also, still looking for ideas on improving joint rosin spreading. I'm thinking a low heat surface of sorts below the paper maybe a pre heated silicone mat and a spatula of sorts.

Edit: oops! I thought this was your rosin thread I was posting to. The plants look amazing GT!

20200521_194828.jpg

20200521_195522_001.jpg

oh boy that must be tasty :passitleft: just tried a spliff of Purple Napalm with some kief gonna do a strain review tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom