Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Pushups again today during my 60 minute walk. Today was the first time—in a long time— I thought about upping the reps to 25, every 5 minutes. That was a brief moment of inner laughter...especially during the 12th set of 20. However, once that thought creeps in I may just give it a shot in the not so distant future. What it really means is that Grandpa is in fabulous shape for an old crippled dude! :headbanger:

Get after it ladies.:kisstwo:

Shoulder day during my superhuman walk this morning. I feel fantastic guys. This stuff really works. Take it—or leave it, but if I were you I’d get me some of it...my personal opinion naturally. :love:

Hay GT I really need to get started on getting back in shape even if it is just a little. Kudos to you for staying the course with your exercising. That DDA Looks awesome

Hay GT I really need to get started on getting back in shape even if it is just a little. Kudos to you for staying the course with your exercising. That DDA Looks awesome
I appreciate that bud!

240 pushups during my hour long walk again this beautiful morning. It’s a lovely day!
Alright Grandpa, why do you just come out and tell everybody that you're really Herschel Walker?

maxresdefault.jpg

Alright Grandpa, why do you just come out and tell everybody that you're really Herschel Walker?

LOL! :rofl:

He had like 36 inch thighs... Beast!
My waist is now 34” though so I’m happy.

“All you are really trying to do is balance between creativity and being a little bit of a psychopath. That’s the key to your intensity.”
—Ryan Humiston

I’m killing this workout stuff guys. Well, for an old crippled dude naturally.

The DDA is still throwing white pistols and fattening up nicely. The fragrance is like no other. Wonderful!

180 body weight dips during my morning journey. I’ve been feeling really good lately.

Before all the weight loss I woke up at a solid 4 on the pain scale. It got progressively worse throughout the day. Now I wake up at a 2-3, but it doesn’t get worse during the day unless I injure something...it’s happened a few times. Anyway, the weight loss and conditioning have aided tremendously in my day-to-day life. That, coupled with really good bud and I think I found the cure to my pain.

Back
Top Bottom