Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & COBs

Hey grandpa! It a me your buddy dabber here for another awesome adventure!

I see you were wearing your work shoes in this pic

33f1c40298009da51c275161a224177a.jpg

So a grabbed your slippers for you and some munchies for the ride.

Also if I remember correctly you are a pilot?

88d40e2c9714b381cd14c65fc7ad37d2.jpg

Happy growing

Me too pops I learned most wat I know from u penny n dabber y'all all the ppl i really conversate lol

Also if I remember correctly you are a pilot

Happy growing

“Was”...a pilot. I’m keeping that picture though! That’s hilarious! Oh yeah, no more Velcro straps. :tokin:

Do you ever stop being one though? Sorry wasn't sure what the correct verbage was there.

I would also like to say congrats on the nomination bud. Well deserved!

I'm not sure when those raspberries got so damn big! I guess that's DWC for you huh? And not just bug super bushy! Looks like they will stack really nicely with the tight internodeal spacing. Hope you brought your chainsaw....

Have a wondeful day GrandpaT. Great to have you back in the saddle growing like a boss again!

33f1c40298009da51c275161a224177a.jpg

Also if I remember correctly you are a pilot?

88d40e2c9714b381cd14c65fc7ad37d2.jpg

Happy growing
Hells yeahhhhh I like that contraption lol

Hello everyone!

66A39B34-FFA8-4989-A4C3-12FE1EE3D764.jpeg

I hope you all have a wonderful 420 kinda day!

Ah....you use the Piece water as well huh? Wait......did I tell you about that? Shit I can't remember.......damn LOL. Now I need some velcro shoes!

Do you ever stop being one though? Sorry wasn't sure what the correct verbage was there.

I would also like to say congrats on the nomination bud. Well deserved!

I'm not sure when those raspberries got so damn big! I guess that's DWC for you huh? And not just bug super bushy! Looks like they will stack really nicely with the tight internodeal spacing. Hope you brought your chainsaw....

Have a wondeful day GrandpaT. Great to have you back in the saddle growing like a boss again!

Technically I’m still qualified to fly...what am I saying? I fly around here all the time...LOL. It was another life. I miss it on occasion. I miss the comradeship more than anything. Probably why I like this place so much. Guys like you Dabs...you make it a great place.

The Raspberry Cough girls looks bushy and healthy

Thank Sara! I appreciate the comment.

Ah....you use the Piece water as well huh? Wait......did I tell you about that? Shit I can't remember.......damn LOL. Now I need some velcro shoes!

I think you and Penny were discussing it and I jumped in the conversation. Maybe it was Sd. I can’t remember. I like this stuff though.

Oh and congrats on your nomination Gramps.....very well deserved!

Thanks! Very unexpected. I’m just happy to be here. I really just want some stickers LOL.

I'll see if I can keep up with this one if you don't mind mate. I'll just look at the pretty pictures..

You are always welcome here Tunkers. Hopefully there will be some decent pictures to look at.

Good morning on day 2 from flip. Res temps are staying a little high so I may need to do some redneck chillin. I had a chiller, but it took a dump on me. For anyone interested, I couldn’t return the chiller because it was over a year old, even though it was used for the first time a few months ago. It quit working after only a month of operation. Anyway, I lost money on that deal. I digress...

I’m not going to worry about it. If the plants look okay, then all is well. So far, I’m pleased with how they look. There are a few leaf discoloration things happening, but they all look like normal plant life/genetics to me. This morning I added one gallon of plain RO water to the res as she was down about that amount. It may take them a few days to adjust to their new system and new lights.

I have the Timber COBs set to about 75-80% power at the moment. So far they seem to be loving where they are. I’m happy with the way things appear this morning.

That’s it gang! Thank you for stopping in and taking a look. If anyone has any questions or advice please let me know. I wish you all a very nice day. Please stay safe!

88C10AD9-AE34-441D-895F-FC66770253F1.jpeg

705D1A05-02BD-43BE-BBEC-15D89472D8F6.jpeg

09D3CCF1-64B1-4BEA-A2F7-B443F14A0373.jpeg

Smoke Break!

F51C97C4-E1B7-4B2A-8CD7-3B5E7CA55E06.jpeg

Woooooohoooooo! I found the next chapter! Where has this been? Lol! I am so jealous of your shop, it's outstanding! Those girls are insane and so big already, what a handful they must be!! Keep a GG for me and Swagg, your definitely a visit I need to make sometime. Glad to see you have taken 0 breaks, I'll be here taking notes;)

Woooooohoooooo! I found the next chapter! Where has this been? Lol! I am so jealous of your shop, it's outstanding! Those girls are insane and so big already, what a handful they must be!! Keep a GG for me and Swagg, your definitely a visit I need to make sometime. Glad to see you have taken 0 breaks, I'll be here taking notes;)

Sweet! Glad you found me. Wouldn’t be the same without you.

I am in for this, almost bought some timber cobs, gonna be some straight up monsters here. Good luck GT!

Awesome! Really happy you’re here too.

Day 4 from flip. They drank another gallon maybe a little more last night and looks like they ate some too, according to the EC drop. Temps are still concerning me, but the Z7 should help with that. Rifleman gave me this chart a few months ago. If you’re into DWC this is a great way to keep your res working the way it should. This afternoon I’ll give them some more food to raise the EC and see what happens.

49ACE27C-00E2-40BE-923C-C97F10D062C2.jpeg

Everything looks okay to me. I can see some stretch beginning already—it’s pretty subtle, but the growth looks good in my opinion. Please have a wonderful 420 kinda day and thanks for stopping in. I appreciate each of you.

907EDD64-85B9-427C-B41C-6EE15460C388.jpeg

88830E2F-77AD-49B5-84F5-E6562AC98C68.jpeg

4A83BD5E-1A8D-4EEB-A876-3D813BC93C96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom