Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Same here GT, I actually do sleep. Except every night I roll through probably 8 extremely vivid dreams that scare the ever living shit out of me. Usually wake up more tired than when I laid down.. hope you dab up and rest up my friend.

I hate it, but not much I can do. You know the deal. We do what we can. It’s been my life for so long now, I don’t remember what it was like to sleep an entire night and wake refreshed. Maybe I never did...

I hate it, but not much I can do. You know the deal. We do what we can. It’s been my life for so long now, I don’t remember what it was like to sleep an entire night and wake refreshed. Maybe I never did...

Yessir we keep on keepin on. Try to enjoy some good herb to ease the mind and body ache and carry on about our lives. I can’t complain, even if I wanted too.. nobody would listen! Hahaa you know the deal

It’s Day 33 and I’m not real happy with these Raspberry Coughs. Not that they look bad; rather, they just don’t seem to be filling out very well. I hope I haven’t caused them to lock out or something. Ever since I left them alone for 1.5 days, they slowed down on food. Still drinking okay, but nute uptake has slowed. May have to do another res change if they don’t snap out of it. It could have something to do with the weather also. It’s been horribly cold here in the last week or more, and I’ve been fighting that with the addition of heaters. My nighttime temps in the flower room got down to 61F for 2 or 3 nights before I put the heater in there. I’m staying optimistic. Maybe I’ll pull some purple. LOL!

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!

This still makes me smile...

The GG clones are starting to look like real plants now:

I’m fixin to dig through here and find something to smoke:

Mmm that last pic of the gg buds is gorgeous... :drool: Hate to say it but maybe ya got a pheno that wont get huge buds on her.. nothing ya can do will change that. Heard some wont feed as much and that effects the size of the plant and buds as im sure you are aware. Lets hope im wrong. :goodluck:

Mmm that last pic of the gg buds is gorgeous... :drool: Hate to say it but maybe ya got a pheno that wont get huge buds on her.. nothing ya can do will change that. Heard some wont feed as much and that effects the size of the plant and buds as im sure you are aware. Lets hope im wrong. :goodluck:

You could be right. I hope not. It’s been a long time since I had a bad bean. Oh well, if it is, you’re definitely right, not much I can do about it...with the exception of “keep on keepin on.” :thanks:

You aren't alone SquattingBear, I have a feeling a lot of us are in the same boat. I use it on my laptop and everything is different LOL. Took forever to find the new version of 'subscribed threads' LOL

Wait.... "subscribed threads" is a thing?? Where did you find that?? Asking for a friend...

And sub'd for flower pics.... thought we had to sub up to all the journals we were sub'd to before the big bang...

Wait.... "subscribed threads" is a thing?? Where did you find that?? Asking for a friend...

And sub'd for flower pics.... thought we had to sub up to all the journals we were sub'd to before the big bang...
Hey Bob. Under the menu in the top left, forums, then watched threads

I don’t remember what it was like to sleep an entire night and wake refreshed. Maybe I never did...
I share that talent as well Gramps! I have it in spades. I am cursed it seems.
I had an idea a while back that I haven't had a chance to try. Just thought I throw it out here. What if you grow an indica and let it ripen until it's almost completely amber. That should give you the maximum CBN content you can get during the grow part. Then cure it badly (in the light, too warm, things like that) which should increase the CBN even further. If you make capsules from that you should have some serious anti-insomia meds, no?

What are you using for heaters GPT? I use those oil filled radiation heater... put a fan on her and let that blow around.

Yup! That’s exactly what I use.

I like your style Bob!

Looking great to me! They will bulk up later, the stacking is on point so I wouldn’t worry too much. :yummy:

Thanks newty!

Hey Bob. Under the menu in the top left, forums, then watched threads

Thanks Iti!

I share that talent as well Gramps! I have it in spades. I am cursed it seems.

It definitely is a curse my brotha!

I had an idea a while back that I haven't had a chance to try. Just thought I throw it out here. What if you grow an indica and let it ripen until it's almost completely amber. That should give you the maximum CBN content you can get during the grow part. Then cure it badly (in the light, too warm, things like that) which should increase the CBN even further. If you make capsules from that you should have some serious anti-insomia meds, no?

BTDT! Been There Done That! Believe me, even opiates didn’t work. Just made me a junkie.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great idea and will work on most people—I believe. It just doesn’t work for me completely. Naturally, Cannabis helps a great deal. And, when I did my little experiment with CBN, as you suggested, it helped me relax. The same as most any indica does. It helps with sleep, but for short durations. It’s still better than being in an opioid induced coma. I appreciate your suggestions shed. It’s helpful just talking about it sometimes...or, that’s what my therapist says...I can’t remember. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom