Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

PW...thanks. this is a very small bottle, about the size of a hobbyist pink bottle. So, small amount would maybe mean a quarter to half teaspoon per gallon? If so, I'm sure this will last for a couple of grows, then. After the experience of what we had last time around, no bugs is most definitely good bugs.
OT...I didn't know that the cord was on top of the light. I will have our helper tie it off and use the formed Loop by doing so to adjust the height. I don't know if they are designed to be used on each side of the light, but if we have the other one available, it will be put on the new light when it arrives and is mounted. I really believe that the new light will make a lot of difference this time as well. We're definitely not going to wait until it gets here to start, but as soon as it does... We are going to get it set up immediately.

I think the recommended dosage is like 1/2 milliliter per liter of solution. An eye dropper would be great, a few drops each time you mix up nutrients should be enough to see results.

PW...thanks. this is a very small bottle, about the size of a hobbyist pink bottle. So, small amount would maybe mean a quarter to half teaspoon per gallon? If so, I'm sure this will last for a couple of grows, then. After the experience of what we had last time around, no bugs is most definitely good bugs.
OT...I didn't know that the cord was on top of the light. I will have our helper tie it off and use the formed Loop by doing so to adjust the height. I don't know if they are designed to be used on each side of the light, but if we have the other one available, it will be put on the new light when it arrives and is mounted. I really believe that the new light will make a lot of difference this time as well. We're definitely not going to wait until it gets here to start, but as soon as it does... We are going to get it set up immediately.

One per light is all you need, I knew you would make use of the pair!

Here is how I have my lights hanging, I just tie the extra cord on to the hanger to keep it away from the housing;
room_0083.JPG

The air pump came today. The good news is that will allow me to Bubble the nutes and water right from the get-go. As soon as Kelley feels well enough, we will go pick up the Perlite, and get it mixed up into the FFOF. Almost ready to stick the seeds in the water! Getting close... Getting REAL close. :thumb:

The air pump came today. The good news is that will allow me to Bubble the nutes and water right from the get-go. As soon as Kelley feels well enough, we will go pick up the Perlite, and get it mixed up into the FFOF. Almost ready to stick the seeds in the water! Getting close... Getting REAL close. :thumb:

Take all the time you need Grandpa, as I am sure you have learned over the years, if you rush something, chances are mistakes will be made...sloooow and steady wins every time:thumb:!

I completely agree with all of you. It does take patience. I'm guilty of the walk up to the tent to see if a miracle happened and then turning around again. lol
Even though I can only feel them, I am starting to be able to discern if there are issues. And if there are, I ask Kelley what they actually look like. If it sounds like a problem that stumps me and I'm not sure, I will now post pictures and ask for advice. If I can learn to be able to know where we are in town as we run errands, I can certainly learn to use my sense of touch and smell. It'll take a lot of time, but I have confidence it will come. Thanks for the cheerleading! It really does mean a lot. God bless guys!

Hey Grandpa, looking good, you have everything.

For venting, you might need some 4" vent host. mount the fan to the carbon filter, if you have one, then run the ducting through the hole in the tent. If no filter, strap the fan to the cross bars in the tent, then run your ducting through the hole in the tent.. either way, will be much easier then trying to get that fan to sit in the hole sleeves of the tent..

MammothP starts out at 0.6 ml per gal, goes to 1ml last two weeks of veg, then goes up in flower,,, 1.5 ml weeks 1 and 2, 2.5 ml weeks 3,4,5, 4 ml weeks 6,7 and down to 1 ml weeks 7,8

in hydro its just 0.6 all the way through..

Thanks Boom.
I'll have to see if I can find some extra vent hoes around here somewhere. If I can't, then I will mount it to the frame and put it as close as I can to the vent hole until I can get the tubing. I can always move the fan on the support post to get that tubing into the sleeve. Thanks for the feeding schedule for the mammoth. I cannot see how it can be anything less than beneficial. Wish they had given me a bigger bottle, though. LOL it was free, so I guess Beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks boom. I went there, and apparently they ship only to grow stores and thelike. None of the stores in our general area know us well enough to save it for us, even if we call and let them know. Seems a waste of their time and effort to send something out that will be used by someone is not intended for. Add is a great idea, and I have the web address copies into my notes. Thanks a lot, man!

ImToasted sent the request and told them there was no stores in the area, and they sent to him direct. I just googled where the closest grow store was and used their address. The next day, i went in and introduced myself, told them I had a sample coming. They said they had samples, and gave me a bottle. About a month later, I got an email from Mammoth P with the tracking info. I emai,led the grow shop and told them the package was coming, and said that since there was two bottles in the pack, I was giving one back to the grow shop since they gave me one earlier. Went in, and they were cool as hell.

Either way Grandpa, most growers are wicked cool, and most grow store owners,,, well grow.lol :) I am sure you could use a local shop and they would be cool as hell about it, and if you mentioned you were blind and travelling to the local shop was prohibitively difficult, ?I bet MammothP would ship direct to you. Either way, it's worth the shot, because the stuff works.

Ape... welcome in and help yourself to a comfy chair. Glad you're here! I haven't priced the stuff because I had never heard of it. But all that I read and hear from people tells me that I want to use it. Please don't hesitate to post, as I can use all the help I can get, still.

Boom...never thought about doing it that way. Thanks for that idea! Don't know where my brain is lately... Maybe on vacation, LOL. I'll try that.

Hopefully, the fan will get mounted in the Tent today, and the soil and perlite get mixed up and the pots readied.

Back
Top Bottom