Grandpa's White Widow - 1st grow EVER

Too bad. I was hoping the ladies would do well outside!

Good thing you have more lol

:roorrip:

Thanxxx Dank...I was hoping for something better too. But there are the other 4...:yummy:

im surprised Grandpa. we will figure it out. Im just medicated and i will return with a possible answer

Cool Pit...It could be the never-ending rain. Just a guess. Hey speaking of water, I am watering my new girls about every 2-3 days and making sure the soil is good and dry first. Sound good ? :slide:

ah man it blows that thouse beauties dident make it, i too have suffered heartbreak though haha, last year i had 20 plants in the begining and i ended up with 1. flooding and animals mostly, however if we have learned anything its that practice makes perfect. i hope your new girls turn out better and appreciate your dirty talk haha

Thanxxx Steve, It has done nothing but rain here for the past week or so, so I'm guessing that had something to do with it. And I know a thing or two about adding too much water. And I don't know if I'll go with the dirty talk anymore...kind of had a bad experience with it. I woke up the other night and my wife was talking dirty. It was all good till I noticed she was on the phone...thanxxx for stopping by. :bongrip:

Soil too heavy, especially with the amount of rainfall?

Looks like the soil was too rough maybe could have done better in better enviroment. sorry about the plant

You're right brother...a better environment would do the trick. Better as in back in Redding California ! Thanxxx dude :bong:

Soil too heavy, especially with the amount of rainfall?

Ain't no doubt about it...:bongrip:...thanxxx for stopping by.

Sorry about the plants Grandpa. The next time prep you soil more I have seen outdoor grows where they used a soil mix. The Best soil mix for outdoors/indoors.
1 3.8 cf bag of pro mix,
1 2cf bag of miracle grow organic,
1/4 bag of foxfarm ocean forest,
1 cup blood meal
1 cup bone meal
3/4 cup dolomite lime, and
1&1/2 cups of kelp meal.
20% chunky perlite!

This has all the nutes need's for 4 months and it's a just add water and grow.
Your the first one that I given this soil mix to.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Sorry about the plants Grandpa. The next time prep you soil more I have seen outdoor grows where they used a soil mix. The Best soil mix for outdoors/indoors.
1 3.8 cf bag of pro mix,
1 2cf bag of miracle grow organic,
1/4 bag of foxfarm ocean forest,
1 cup blood meal
1 cup bone meal
3/4 cup dolomite lime, and
1&1/2 cups of kelp meal.
20% chunky perlite!

This has all the nutes need's for 4 months and it's a just add water and grow.
Your the first one that I given this soil mix to.:grinjoint:

Pan4

I am in your dept my brother :thanks: When I get back to the west coast...I will find a way to show my gratitude :bongrip:

^ I'm so jealous. ;-) I'd give you a rep for the mix, but I have to spread the love. ;-)

Thanxxx Ms.Fox...normally I have to run around naked to make people jealous. :cheer: I'm just kidding...last time I did that everyone just pointed and giggled :rofl:

Well...the 420 Gods did not exactly smile on me this year. But I have always felt that I make my own luck and fortune. So I found this flourescent light which is much smaller tube wise...but I have it hanging right over the ladies.

tmpphpgx23hk.jpg

The yellowing hasn't really gotten worse, but the leaves are starting to droop.

ctmpphpTh5B6g.jpg

I think with the way they are drooping, the MG really did some damage.

ctmpphpJ9RNZC.jpg

But I am waiting on the Fox Farm soil, and we will see if there is anything left to save. I am hopeful and even if these die...I have 10 more White Widow fem seeds in an un-opened packet just waiting. And next time...I know EXACTLY what not to do ! :bong:

Did you spray the seedlings with anything? sometimes when sprayed with soap/water or nutes solution it can burn the leaves or make them look yellow and/or unhealthy. Also if you sprayed with water too often it can happen also. Or hotspots can occur i've heard.

Back
Top Bottom