Grannys Goodies

DUnno. I just asked what the best NON smoking medication would be for a woman in her early 80's who suffered from extreme back pain and di NOT like being "stoned". He handed me those pills. Ill let you all know the results of grannys space mission to the dark side of the moon when she samples the goods ;-)
-PM

Haha, cool.

I just asked because the color makes them look like pure honey oil...and a pill-worth of that would totally wreck someone's face.

~DP

Well, I brought my caregiver in with me, and he bought a gram of pure HONEY OIL....for 85 bucks! Yes, I know, thats insane. But he asked for the BEST of their honey oil, and out they came with this teeny vial of pure golden goodness, that looks very similar to the stuff in the pill. At 85 bucks a gram, even I might be hesitant to smoke a joint smeared with that goodness. Ill ask my buddy to take a picture of it and send it to me. Besides grannys goodies, I picked up a gram of Humboldt Hash for 10 bucks. It smells excellent (Humboldt Hash is a local offering, and I usualy pick up a gram or two every time I go down to hollywood), and im sure, will smoke beautifuly, as usual.
-PM

WOW PM those pills look down right DEADLY....remind me of Cod Liver Oil pills...icky! but hell they look like you'd get hella high!

Yeah, I;ve smoked some HASH oil a friend of mine bought for around 65 bucks a gram from the club. We smoked a bit of that dabbed onto some northern lights, and i was stoned out of my mind ofr hours. THe OIL would probably destroy me ;-)

I'm contemplating eating a pill tomorrow just to see how it affects me, before handing them off to granny. I PERSONALY like to smoke weed, ad be pleasently high, and am afraid this pill might make me RIPPED...but, i better test it out before giving it to grandma m0nkey!
-PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ow my sides hurt from laughing...sorry I'm really high right now..
But I bet those pills will be fun....please let us know how they are!! PLEASE!!

Hash oil isn't that expensive out here...we can't get it regularly, but when I can get it its only like $20 a gram, and it gets you really high.

~DP

and by doing this PM, you will then teach your grandma how to smoke crack with a straight shooter , so my advice is, dont look like a crack smoker, just get her a small glass pipe with 2 screens, TADA.PEACE.

PM again you have showed me something new and I thank you for this, im curious do the capsules make it so the hash oil is time released?

Ok, I just popped one of the hash oil pills, about 5 minutes ago. We'll see how long it takes to kick in. FUnny things with Edibles, I usualy become too impatient for waiting for the buzz to "begin", that I break down and smoke. But im going to hold strong this time. Anyway, im assuming one pill is all it takes. They put the oil in a capsul so that people who are unable to smoke or who dont wish to damage their lungs with smoke and tar can enjoy the benefits of marijuana. My grandmopther is 80 years old, at her age, smoking wouldnt be beneficial to her health. She's also a diabetic, so I cant pick her up any of the candy bars or cookies they have.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but the club had a NEW item for sale..>TOKE A COLA CLASSIC. Yes, I am NOT kidding. They had CANNABIA SODA (Toke) in glass coke bottles. I dunno how much they cost, nor can I testify to the taste. But its CRAZY what they can do with MJ nowadays!!!
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Ok, I just popped one of the hash oil pills, about 5 minutes ago. We'll see how long it takes to kick in. FUnny things with Edibles, I usualy become too impatient for waiting for the buzz to "begin", that I break down and smoke. But im going to hold strong this time. Anyway, im assuming one pill is all it takes. They put the oil in a capsul so that people who are unable to smoke or who dont wish to damage their lungs with smoke and tar can enjoy the benefits of marijuana. My grandmopther is 80 years old, at her age, smoking wouldnt be beneficial to her health. She's also a diabetic, so I cant pick her up any of the candy bars or cookies they have.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but the club had a NEW item for sale..>TOKE A COLA CLASSIC. Yes, I am NOT kidding. They had CANNABIA SODA (Toke) in glass coke bottles. I dunno how much they cost, nor can I testify to the taste. But its CRAZY what they can do with MJ nowadays!!!
-PM

THats crazy man i wish we had a club in SA!

Ok, its been about an hour, and thr hash oil pill has definatly kicked in. I dont nessicarily feel "hgih", but my body is high as fuck. In other words, I am perfectly coherant, and can function quite well, but my body is tingly and I know that pill is working. THis will be PERFECT for granny. JUST what she wanted...the pain reducing benefits of MJ, without the STONED feeling most users enjoy. WOw, it alomst feels like prozac. I am so calm, and able to think, yet my body is numb from the hash oil, its great! I actualy enjoy being stoned, so im going tos moke some hash in a minute, but just wanted to let you all know the effects. I NEVER have ingested or smoked MJ without feeling buzzed, untilt onight. AMazing pain medicine!!!!
-PM

Oh, PTR, the club was S T O C K E D on Saturday. TONS of Humboldt Hash (I like it cause its 10 bucks a gram, 30 for an 8th LOL). My buddy/caregiver bought a gram of COld Water hash for 18 bucks a gram. W O W. I H I G H L Y recomend that dude. It smokes EXTREMELY SMOOTH, and does the trick!!! In fac,t he asked for their best hash, and thats what they handed him. Oh, and PTR, make sure you smell theuir newest strain, BLUE DOT. Its a sativa/indica mix, with id say about 70% indica with 30% sativa. NOtonly is it EXTREMELY delicous smelling, but its also very potent. Im saving my money for the monent. I get paid the same day I leave foir Frisco, and im going to buy myself some primo northern cali bud at the SF clubs. Let me know how the Toke tastes if you get some!
-PM

Ok, sorry to be a post whore here, but I just smoked a decent sized bowl of Humboldt Hash, and that complimented the pill really well. Not only am I WICKED stoned, but my body is also way relaxed from the hash oil pill. For 10 bucks a gram, this hash sure packs a punch!
-PM

Back
Top Bottom