Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

Hey there HK,
I've been away a while but you're garden stiil looks fantastic:thumb:
Along while ago, page one of this journal ,I asked you a question about geo pots and clayballs, well i'm pleased to advise that I have trialled this style and achieved a respectable 196 grams from a Purple Trainwreck clone of mine
IMG_029640.jpg
IMG_028144.jpg

The reason I revisited was, I remembered you up-potting in geo pots and I have a question.How high do you fill the soil in the larger pot ?Do the roots just enter the new geo at the bottom or do they come out the sides up to the soil level as well ? Cheers mate:high-five:

hey Chenzi welcome back!

i basically tried to keep the top of the one gallon bags at the same level as the 5 gallon bags. the dirt level in both bags is 3-4 inches from the tops of the bag so i can add a couple handfuls of fresh soil and castings halfway through flower which tops off the bags. make any sense? Awesome looking plant bro!

Pidgeons420 i thought i heard something the other morning! haha!

Received part of the NOTM prize pack today! can't wait until i can pop my seeds!

image8293.jpeg

Very nice stuff as usual. Love the shirt (my second) and nice to have spiffy nug jars!
the rest is lighters, pre-rolled cones, some rolling papers, key chains and stickers.

the magic butter unit is sweet! super simple to use however they forget to mention you need to decarb your buds before using.

PRE-HARVEST

harvest is tomorrow and i have not refilled water since Monday. i turned off the lights yesterday so no light cycle on this final night to help push trichs.

the bud shots are from the tops i harvested last week which i just put in jars last night.

IMG_214919.jpg
IMG_215117.jpg
IMG_215221.jpg
IMG_215320.jpg
IMG_215414.jpg
IMG_215519.jpg
IMG_215618.jpg
IMG_215724.jpg
IMG_216221.jpg
IMG_216320.jpg
IMG_216423.jpg
IMG_216524.jpg
IMG_216626.jpg

Excellent job H.K.!:high-five: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor mate, you've earned it.:thumb:

So yesterday while we were 1 plant from finishing the in laws stop by completely Unannounced. My wife was able to distract them while we scrambled to clean up but the smell was In the air very strong. We have never told them about growing but they know I smoke. Well the wife decided to come clean and told them
But they didn't really mind. Phew!

So today we cut up the final plant uninterrupted.

image8508.jpeg
image8509.jpeg

image8510.jpeg

My trim getting ready for oil and butter!
image8512.jpeg

Here is the scuzz left over after bud washing. First bucket is 1 cup baking soda and 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice from my lemon tree and the other two are just clean water. I have a fan and a dehumidifier set to 40-45% and they were not wet after a couple hours.

image8511.jpeg

I got my white cookies seeds in the mail from crop King seeds Saturday for winning the contest! Looking forward to the fruits of that plant!

Careful with the 'L' word Kronic, for a brief second I thought you meant the other kind and as I live in Floriduh just the thought of a visit makes one queasy.
:loopy:

Back
Top Bottom