Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

RESET

Finally have a weekend to reset the rooms. Took everything out and cleaned her up real nice.

Sprung a leak in one of my tubs so I quit messing around and re lined them both with shower liner. Thick n strong. Hopefully I won't need to ever again. These bastards are heavy!

image8845.jpeg
image8846.jpeg

Still just 6 grape ape this time. Going to get my seeds started today as well!

Happy weekend to you all :lot-o-toke:

welcome anytime Noob4x4grow and you as well welshpony!

DRY ICE HASH

ive got 6 gallons of trim and i have been wondering which road to take with it for a while now, a buddy mentioned this method and when i looked it up i remembered how much i wanted to try this method so i found a local ice store and bought 10Lbs of ice for $18!

i put all 10 lbs of ice to 3 gallons of trim, i put a 220 micron bubble bag over the bucket. i layed a piece of glass from one of my grow hoods and shook the crap out of the bucket. very exhausting! anyways the results speak for themselves!

pure THC heads that smell and taste incredible! it was an instant heart racing high with great energy!

IMG_231617.jpg
IMG_231712.jpg
IMG_231813.jpg

second pile after second time shaking bucket
IMG_231918.jpg
IMG_232017.jpg
IMG_232120.jpg

copius amounts! :tokin:

Oh yeah! :high-five:

By ice I assume you are talking about dry ice?

This is a perpetual thread right, HK?

Yessir. Didn't start that way but I figure someday I might not grow or be able to grow or maybe I somehow lose this strain. I want an easy way to relive the dream!

Just got my new Maud Dib Noir rig from magic flight. I'm sure many of you have seen the launch box but this is the dab model. Made in San Diego CA and the quality is most excellent! I used it with the dry ice hash and also some butane hash and both were very enjoyable! 900 degrees within 3 seconds so it was the quick vape sesh.

image9198.jpeg
image9196.jpeg
image9197.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom