Grape Fruit Kush First Grow LST

court420ney

Had a few seeds from a hermaphrodite plant, germinated four seeds and two came through..but one died and one sprouted.
I did not expect them to do anything really because I've never tried growing weed before anyway i set it in a big picture window with a stupid dollar store mini green house thing to keep it abit warm because the window was open often, the plant grew pretty unharmed unstressed besides the cold , shooting upwards towards the sun and the stem was flimsy , I dont have much money so i got two bulbs CFL 150 or 100 i think , pretty sure 150 probably not the best lighting but its all i can afford. I had one lamp and moved it into my closet keeping it on a light cycle of 24 hours on but before it when in the window it was just getting light during the day and dark from the night obviously..i transplanted it two times ..and it was fine, i used plant starter both times and was watering it all over with crummy town water...after reading I let the water sit out so the chlorine would evaporate and used that. A few times I think I over watered still not the best with knowing how much water will soak all roots without drowning the thing, iv kept the lamp pretty close to the plant first at 4 inches, then at 2 now its about 1 1/2 , maybe i should have it closer im not sure , my friend had given me another lamp andi started using my second blub , the plant liked the light and it growing fine i think. I tied down the side, i know i have to try to adjust the plant and tie it down better ....but i need advice basically on ( i also do now have a lamp and the stem is abit thicker.
IMG-20130517-001491.jpg
IMG-20130517-001531.jpg
IMG-20130517-001541.jpg
IMG-20130524-00160.jpg
IMG-20130517-001511.jpg
IMG-20130524-00159.jpg
IMG-20130527-00164.jpg
IMG-20130527-00162.jpg
IMG-20130527-00163.jpg
IMG-20130527-00166.jpg
IMG-20130527-00165.jpg
IMG-20130527-00168.jpg
IMG-20130527-00169.jpg
IMG-20130527-00167.jpg

- how close the light should be
- if i am LST this weed plant right
- how i should water it (iv read alot of about it but still not gettin it )
-if i should FIM or top..if not knowing about the sex yet ..
-why my leafs are turning alittle color
-is this plant to young to LST
-grape fruit advice in general:peace::Namaste:

subscribed. you want your compact florescent lights to be 5-6 inches away. you should let the soil dry out before watering again, not so much that the plant goes limp but enough that it uses most of its nutrient supply. you can either use a soil moisture meter, use your finger in the soil to feel how moist it is or lift the container to judge how light it is before adding more nutrient mixture. are you pH adjusting your nutrient mixture? you want a pH of 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss or coco coir) and a pH of 6.5 for soil. i would need some close up photographs of the leaf damage you are writing about. a FIM or topping is done to limit the height of a plant and to make it more bushy rather then tall.

here is a pH nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here are some youtube searches for Low Stress Training. i hope this is helpful.

https://www.youtube.com search low stress training

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom