Grape Muerte Auto - PC Grow Box

420Knight

Hi guys! I'm new to this forum and in fact this will be my first post about my first grow.

This grow is probably not gonna be one of the best grows out there on the internet but I hope that I could learn from you guys. Reading articles and watching educational videos are one thing, but interacting with others is another.

The strain I used is the Grape Muerte Auto from Barney's Farm.

Which is a Ruderalis x Indica strain that typically won't grow over 100 cm which is ideal for a PC grow like mine

My setup is a PC grow box that I built myself. There are two fans inside, one blowing directly to the pot which I will move up as the plant starts growing, and the other facing the wall to increase air circulation. As you can see in the picture, I have a small fan on the back of the case which is not connected yet but I'll work on it soon to improve ventilation.

The lights I used are 2x 14W (100W equivalent), 6500K LED bulbs. Which I think should be enough for this stage. I'll stick to these for now until my little girl starts flowering then I'll bring in the LED bulbs of a warmer tone.

I just started germinating yesterday by dropping the seed into a glass of water then I transferred it onto a few pieces of tissue paper and covered it to continue germinating.

Probably gonna plant her into the soil tomorrow, last I checked the seed has a bit of tap root poking out already so we'll see how it goes.

The grow medium I use is: 30% Perlite, 30% Peat moss and 40% Organic Soil. I couldn't get hold of the Fox Farm soil in my area but hopefully these work out fine.

Note: I'm posting this from my phone and I couldn't figure out a way to upload photos yet. But I'll post some when I get to it

Peace!

Update:

Been a while since I posted after my original post, been busy moving stuffs from my old house to my new one.

It's been 3 days since my little girl popped up from the soil, starting to get a bit worried since the cotyledons aren't seem to be opening up. Checked on her this morning and the soil seemed dry as I poked my finger down up till my knuckle. Hope to get some advice on how I could improve for this grow.

Here's a picture of her this morning:
IMG_226618.JPG

Edit: I'm having a little problem rotating the pictures from my computer but I'll figure it out once I have time, sorry if it makes any of your necks hurt! :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for tagging along! Just checked out your grow a few days ago and it looks amazing! Hope mine turns out as well as yours :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom