Grapefruit Auto Hempy!

Today.

Aug 21st will be 2 weeks above soil, then Ill start spraying 1 branch with CS two sprays twice a day till male parts showing. Also will be feeding 2 teaspoons of Megacrop and 2 teaspoons of Calmag on this day.

Soooo this is in a 5gal square pale, filled at 3 gal mark with pearlite and vermiculite medium. Feeding only megacrop at 2 teaspoons and 2 teaspoons of Calmag per 4 Liters of water.
Ive declined against mainline/quadlineing only because shes so deep in the bucket to do it right. For now Ive only removed 4 fan leaves to allow the side branchs to reach up more.

Will do my best to keep a semi even canopy this round. Aug 21 I start spraying to make seeds on 1 of the branches.

Lighting is at 95w now from the wall.

Comments welcome anytime

Decided to start praying today with CS because I seen some pistols starting today. Used a sandwich bag and tied it around 1 of the lower branches and sprayed and closed it up for 30mins. Then opened to let it dry out. Will spray twice a day. Morning and night. Hopefully It will reverse.

@DonkeyDick you just liked 22 posts lol

Make that 23?
What can I say? I’m an agreeable guy.
Hey cadboy :) (You’re a digital draughtsman?)
Good to see you doing it. I’ve only seen a couple of successful mainlines on autos - they mature so fast. Not had the chance to grow an auto yet.
I like what you’re doing with the silver! One of my next garden-related goals is just that.
I hope it works well for ya!

Make that 23?
What can I say? I’m an agreeable guy.
Hey cadboy :) (You’re a digital draughtsman?)
Good to see you doing it. I’ve only seen a couple of successful mainlines on autos - they mature so fast. Not had the chance to grow an auto yet.
I like what you’re doing with the silver! One of my next garden-related goals is just that.
I hope it works well for ya!

Nope no draftsman just a Canadian boy.
Was planning on quadlineing but the "dirt" is only half a bucket. So next one I will do that. My first time using silver to make seeds so hopefully it works.

Thanks for all da likes ;)

The birth of some flowers ,) and a good shot of what female pistols look like. Been seeing alot of "is this a girl ? " thread's lately. So this should help someone identify there own plants.

20190824_212947.jpg
20190824_212916.jpg
20190824_212849.jpg
20190824_212833.jpg

This is my nutes schedule, so far its going good....
Growing Medium: Pearlite/Vermiculite 50/50 Mix
Week 1 = 1 tsp per 1 Gal (MC) done
Week 2 = 2 tsp per 1 Gal (MC) done
Week 3 = 2 tsp per 1 Gal (MC) done
Week 4 = 1 tsp per 1 Gal (BE) next
Week 5 = 2 tsp per 1 Gal (BE)
Week 6 = 3 tsp per 1 Gal (BE)
Week 7 = 8 tsp per 1 Gal (SC)
Week 8 = 9 tsp per 1 Gal (SC)
Week 9 = 9 tsp per 1 Gal (SC)
Week 10= Flush daily 100% volume

**Any advise is appreciated**

Hey @CADBOY ... Your plants are growing really well and have great colour.

Gotta love it when those pistels show up!

Are you going to be doing any training or topping?

ttyl

Hey bud

Originally was going for quadlineing, however my bucket only ended up about half full of medium "3gal" roughly, the plant is 6" inside the bucket and 13" above the bucket. So I just let it go naturally this time. Next round for sure im training the beans outta it ;) Thanks for stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom