Grapefruit Auto Hempy!

CADBOY

Heyy All, Im CADBOY...

Hope to share my journal with you all as things move along. Hope to learn, chat and hangout while the weeks go by.

Decided to grow an Auto only my 2nd time ever. Seen quadlineing technique and thought this is cool beans ;)

Sativa-dominant Grapefruit Cannabis strain by lineage Genetics. Grapefruit Auto contains Ruderalis Genetics and begins flowering on an automatic cycle making it an Autoflowering Cannabis Seed and the mixture of Indica and Sativa in this Cannabis Strain can best be described as Sativa Dominant.

* 63 days approx to finish from breeder, we will see!

Nutrients:
(MC) Mega Crop Nutrients (9-6-17)
(BE) Bud Explosion (0-19-39)
(SC) Sweet Candy (0-0-16)

All Nutrient measurements are for only 3.79 liters (1 us Gal) per feeding.

Looking to water about 1Gal every 3 days, the grow medium tends to hold water fairly well...

Starting method: warm water in cup, float seed for approximately 12hrs and transferred into damp paper towl for approximately 12hrs. Once tap root showed transferred into jiffy cube with root hormone powder.

*18/6 hrs photoperiod *DIY Led Quantum Board Strips, Veg 150w and Flower 240w.

Tap Water: PH between 5.5 ppm & 6.5 ppm

Growing space:
2x2x6 ft Tent
Inline grow fan and carbon filter
DIY LED lighting

Feeding schedule: Watering once ever 3 days roughly with nutrients everytime.

Growing container: Hempy style, well kinda. Using a fabric shopping bag full of growing medium then fill the bucket with 1gal of Nutrient rich water.

Growing Medium:
Pearlite/Vermiculite 50/50 Mix
Week 1 = 1 Grams per 1 Gal (MC)
Week 2 = 2 Grams per 1 Gal (MC)
Week 3 = 3 Grams per 1 Gal (MC)
Week 4 = 1 Grams per 1 Gal (BE)
Week 5 = 2 Grams per 1 Gal (BE)
Week 6 = 3 Grams per 1 Gal (BE)
Week 7 = 8 Grams per 1 Gal (SC)
Week 8 = 9 Grams per 1 Gal (SC)
Week 9 = 9 Grams per 1 Gal (SC)
Week 10= Flush daily 100% volume

**Any advise is appreciated**

Been having heat issues so I hope this one makes it. 30°c+ outside, window fan installed, have 2 fans in tent and 4" carbon filter fan. So far keepin the tent doors wide open keep temps barely under 30°c

Cancel
Start Date: ( 9/10/2019) since I dont know how to edit the first post.
Cancel that hahaha. July 26 2019 is the start date im going with. Gezzz

This Week im feeding 1 teaspoon of megacrop and 1 teaspoon of calmag in 1gal of water. Obviously just gave it a little water, maybe a 1 tablespoon worth to let the roots get growing.
Seems a bit much for that small. I start with 1/8th teaspoon each and increase by 1/8th each watering. So I don’t get up to a full teaspoon for about 16-20 days. But my water has high PPM (400ish) so I might be getting some nutes from that too.

:passitleft:

Seems a bit much for that small. I start with 1/8th teaspoon each and increase by 1/8th each watering. So I don’t get up to a full teaspoon for about 16-20 days. But my water has high PPM (400ish) so I might be getting some nutes from that too.

:passitleft:

Last time I went easy on the nutes and I found that I ran into trouble early on and everything was pale green. This time Im keeping it crazy simple and doseing 1 teaspoon at a time and adding calmag.
We will see how it goes. For now this little runt is finally growing lol

2nd time I fed same nutes as above 1 teaspoon of MC and 1 teaspoon of Calmag. Its growing and its a almost a med dark green color. Not a pale lime green. But a grass green. Showing progress Good. Lighting is at 60w, temp 30°c and lux app shows 29/31000 lux.

Back
Top Bottom