Grapefruit Weed

gpag

hey guys i just bought some grapefruit weed for the first time and i was just curious about it. whats with the grapefruit smell. i just smoked it and the high is pretty strong and i just wanna know some stuff about it.
thanks!

keep tokin

One way to find this kind of info out on a strain is to look to seed suppliers. Here's info from one source found on the internet:

Grape fruit Feminized is currently one of the hottest strains on the market great one for those who like it sweet! Grapefruit marijuana is a new style sativa; early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of grapefruit, sweet taste and intense tropical high. This is a 75% C'99 x 25% strong fruity sativa, stabilised on early maturity for some generations now. Plants grow up to 50 to 60 cm, when put under 12/12 hrs after one week of germination. This one is still undergoing an stability-program, although with 80% being winners not a bad choice. Our test results for grapefruit seeds batch # FS-GF-0503: no males or male flowers found.

Back
Top Bottom