Grassy Smell?

hedigoodness

Is the grassy smell that sometimes graces my bags once in a while related to bad growing? I think i read somewhere that it was but im not totally sure about it. anyone help me out? Ive also smelled some plants that smell this way. Thanks. stay green. peace.

Usually the grassy smell means it was not manicured properly (a lot of leaves) and was not dried properly and/or too wet. Dried too fast ends in a harsh smoke. Could be wrong but Im pretty sure I remember reading something like that. :allgood:

someone fucked up the manicuring process... which is why it smells grassy. I would say that the people who grew that didnt dry it properly

There is a grassy smell when it is smuggled in hay as well. I have had buds that smell like that but were manicured wonderfully, the curing was ok, but it was deffinately hay that caused it. Just another source of the grass smell.

Brett2theMax said:
There is a grassy smell when it is smuggled in hay as well. I have had buds that smell like that but were manicured wonderfully, the curing was ok, but it was deffinately hay that caused it. Just another source of the grass smell.

Extremely true hehe. Ever had bud that smelled like the inside of a gas tank?

damn... thats horrible, I guess its always best to grow your own. You know exactly what to expect

Lilstinky420 said:
Extremely true hehe. Ever had bud that smelled like the inside of a gas tank?

no but I've gotten bud from a dude who kept it in his gascap. He'd pull up to the gas tank at a gas station and I'd walk up to him and we'd chat and he'd just pull it out. It was sort of weird and obvious.... I forget the point of my story :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom