Grateful Grower

FungiClay

Happy Rising Everyone! I look forward to being part of a community where i can share my passion for cannabis and gain knowledge and experience. I live on top of a mountain in BC and am a carpenter and concrete finisher by trade. As much as i love creating things, my true passion is in watching life grow. My family is my world and look forward to passing on my knowledge on growing our own food and medicine to our daughter. Im on my second grow at the moment. First grow i harvested half lb from two plants with general organics. This time around im using gaia green and compost teas. Look forward to road ahead and the lessons to be learnt.

Attachments

• 20190223_180533.jpg
    20190223_180533.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 32
Welcome! Your grow is looking nice. You should consider starting a Grow Journal, so we can tag along on Journey. Goodluck!
Thanks Captain, im sure ill get around to it soon, still tryin to figure my way around the website haha not very technological with this technology stuff. Managed to find your page and look forward to following along!

Thanks Captain, im sure ill get around to it soon, still tryin to figure my way around the website haha not very technological with this technology stuff. Managed to find your page and look forward to following along!

Thank you! I'll keep everything up to date, and if you question or suggestions, I'm all ears.

Start by reading this link:

Be sure to have your pics and info ready while making your first post, as you can only edit the post afterwards for a limited time, before it becomes permanent.

Start by reading this link:

Be sure to have your pics and info ready while making your first post, as you can only edit the post afterwards for a limited time, before it becomes permanent.
Thx Capt. Ill see if i can get this rollin.

Back
Top Bottom