Gravity, Purple Maxx, and Bushmaster

oks226

So I just picked up a few samples of Gravity, Purple Maxx, and Bushmaster from my local hydro store, the Purple Maxx is suppose to turn your crop purple?!? I dont care about that, but it is also suppose to help your plant uptake nutrients better, anybody tried it? Also the Gravity is suppose to be a flower hardener and the bushmaster to stop vertical growth. Has anyone used these and can give me some info if it worked and how much they used.

I tried gravity a few runs back, and had mixed results. I didnt do a side by side comparison so i can not vouch for the bulking claim the company boasts about, that being said the buds were very dense .
:bong:
I followed the label: applied 3 weeks to harvest, reduced fert ppm, added unsulphered molasses. I can vouch for the fact that the harvest was 3 WEEKS SOONER than any other time with that strain (it was an unknown variety). I stoned off the warning on the label about raising the hps light a foot (i think a foot), within days (like 2) the plants were ready for harvest; perhaps FORCED to harvest would be a better way to say it as all the leaves yellowed and dropped :thedoubletake:. They didnt look crappy or anything smaller maybe other than that just like when they have run their course. Freaked me out though and i didnt use it again.
I have heard good things when chatting at the grow store to another customer.
Maybe try it per the instructions but minus a little? definitely lift the light.

Heard Bushmaster was the bomb for bushin out an outdoor plant, completely changes the profile of the plant, just heard it, take it for what its worth.

good luck

a good rule of thumb is to remember that you will be injesting your end product, so dont put any chems that would hurt you onto your plant. Experimental = risky and risky = possible negative consequences... Be safe and keep it organic (IMO)

Bushmaster is just like a product once called superbud from dutch masters IMO. The superbud product was thought to cause cancer. it stopped all vertical growth and made buds huge and rock hard. But pressure by growers across the world made them pull it from the shelf. I heard they renamed it and brought it back out later. not sure. You used I think it was 3 mil per gallon in a recirc set up for a week total but it was still considered extremely hazardous. In life there is no quick fix for anything, always a price to be paid for cutting corners and this product is no different. I truly hope that bushmaster and superbud aren't the same thing but a internet search says they are. Bushmaster most likely contains Paclobutrazol 4g/l (height control) or Chlormequat chloride 77g/L (flower production) or both.
Here's a post that describes superbud and why it was pulled from the shelf by dutch masters. To help you understand the post, a person stated that superbud was pulled from the shelf for labeling problems and that cultar and superbud were the same thing. As you can see, these growth controlling hormones are not always a good thing. Do some search for yourselves if you don't believe me.

If superbud was banned due to incorrect labeling, then the label would of been changed.
It was banned as it contained growth regulators not fit for consumption (outside of Australia where is a controlled substance), and i believe the Dutch hospitals figured out the link between all the smokers coming in with lung problems. The labeling problem was like me sticking 'teeth whitening mouthwash' on bottles of bleach

Like cultar, it contained a cancerous substance. unlike cultar though, it was not approved for use on anything except ornamentals. Cultar is cheaper than paclobutrazol (although essentially the same thing in solution). Its a controlled substance available only under the counter, and to apply it you need full space suit. It then remains active for 6 weeks, during which time you should avoid touching where its been. thats the category of stuff were talking about here.

Superbud instructed 3ml per liter recirc. 5% to waste. 7 days. Even a dose as low as 0.5ml tightened some peoples chests. I don't know anyone that saw the weed produced as anything but commercial. It gave a boring dry plain taste, and killed people.

The bottle claimed 2/2/4 npk and gave a typical chemical analasis...
nitrogen as nh4..... 0.4%
potassium..............0.8%
sulphur..................0.1%
phosphorus............0.4%
magnesium............0.08%
zinc.......................0.0002%
organic carbon.......0.02%

That ^^ in my opinion is seriously holding out on people. They can blame labels all they want. They were selling us controlled substances that kill.

Just to round up:
If such boosting chemicals were safe for us to use, then people would be selling them to us. Feed manufacturers have nothing to gain from not giving us the best they can. Dutch Masters, the people behind superbud, need to be lined up along the wall, and shot.

you guys are all wrong about bushmaster...the shit works! if youve always wanted to veg your plant for longer to gain a bigger yield with out it growing up and going to college then this is the way to go. i use all three of their products and swear by them. those include purp mx, gravity and bush. they will definitly help give u some award winning buds:ganjamon:

p.s. no weird side affects at all! think outside the box gentlemen.

and by the way I can still pick it up at my hydro store....they keep it on the shelf...when its not sold out :rollit:

It's ability to stunt growth was never in question. The safety of using it is though. If your life is so meaningless that you don't care what you put into it then by all means have at it. I'm just trying to warn others to make sure that what they use is safe for ingestion and that studies have been done to prove that the long term effects from this use doesn't come back to haunt them.
What you decide to do is up to you.

your right i will continue to get award winning buds

purp-max+gravity+bushmaster+humbolt grw+humbodlt blm+humbodlt honey+ocean forest soil=:yummy:

till i grow horns:ganjamon:

oops one more thing, the company claims all three additives are EXPERIMENTAL at this stage. User beware, anyone else have exp with humbolt?
I use the Gravity at 1/2 recc.dose at the start of 12/12 and i was really impressed as it produced alot more budsites,and it made my buds rock hard after the cure.And only used it at onset of flower and 1 more time at 1/2 doseage 1 month in flower,i wont grow without it!!!

I use the Gravity at 1/2 recc.dose at the start of 12/12 and i was really impressed as it produced alot more budsites,and it made my buds rock hard after the cure.And only used it at onset of flower and 1 more time at 1/2 doseage 1 month in flower,i wont grow without it

sounds like im not the only one who like award winning buds lol :cool:

i have got to say that i think you guys are incorrect. purple maxx, all these products work. why else would they be still in business? obviously people use them and they have results. otherwise, its a bunk product and usually they go out of business. I run just purple maxx, and it really brings out the snow storm. i foliar feed it due to hydro and my aeration, but its great dude. you can run less nutes and yuor plants get coated with crystal. check this pic out. tell me what you think

this is just starting week 4. 4 weeks of veg. so basically 8 weeks old. its a 9 week flowering plant.

casey jones

herbal.jpg

i have crystals on my fan leaves that are on a separate stem already and my leaves are coated with crystal. how about that huh.

Yeah, but where's the pic of the identical clone that you grew beside it in every way the same except for NOT using it? Without that to compare it to, it's all kind of meaningless, isn't it?

And you might be surprised, but there are any number of products in this world (not talking just nutrients/additives but across the entire board of existence) that don't do what they claim, that don't do much at all, or even do bad things... that are still in business.

Back
Top Bottom