Gravity, Purple Maxx, and Bushmaster

i am just now using bushmaster for the first time at the end of week 3 in my flood & drain (3 gal pots with botanicare ready gro) system with blue dream & NYC diesel. let me specify what i just said- im doing flood & drain, but adding the bushmaster is at 1mL per gal mixed with plain tap water (dog chewed the r/o lines & havent replaced yet) by top feed/hand watering.. according to some friends, the way to go is using this method for 2-5 days & then flush the plant & clean your rez for anything that might have gotten into the nute mix. do this at week 2-4 depending on how tall you want plants. i've also been using the ultra snow storm ( per label instructions except half strength) since the first week of flower with my normal nutirent mix (GH flora nova & some additives). the shit is mad sticky icky. i'll continue using ultra snow on all my stuff, as for bushmaster i'll see in a week or 2 how its going but if it goes well i'll keep using it on my other crops (sour d & OG kush, both are are tall stretchy plants) im also going to try using gravity in 2 or 3 weeks.. all of the bushmaster & gravity use is/will be on 9 plants out of 60, the rest of my stuff will get my usual formula (which yields me at least one lb per light so far). from what i've heard, bushmaster & gravity (or phosphoload) is how most people are getting their 2 lbs per light. if anyone has any additional insight, please feel free to hit me up about it. also im going to switch to advanced sensi bloom a + b & swap that for the GH flora nova. FYI- GH rapid start root innoculant is the same as house & garden roots excelerator, except its cheaper. i use it at 1mL per Gal from clone to the last week of feeding before flush. IT ROCKS. & no im not a salesperson.. as you can see im promoting two companies that oppose eachother. but F* house & garden, it shouldnt cost a G for all your nutes unless your running a warehouse. peace to all & good luck in your efforts

ps- thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, especially those with relevant experience using these products. also thanks to headmed for the hardening recipe, i will be trying it out..

oops one more thing, the company claims all three additives are EXPERIMENTAL at this stage. User beware, anyone else have exp with humbolt?

That is due to the fact that the EPA has banned the use of these chemicals on anything other than ornamentals.

The liars who sell that claim they don't know what it does or how it works - BULLSHIT.

The active ingredient is Paclobutrizol. Look it up and educate yourself. Paclobutrizol is a well known herbicide with well known effects - it has been studied extensively. Only an idiot or a lier would claim to not understand. Your choice on categorization - but I would not buy product from either.

Just a couple of questions?

Would you pore a dangerous herbicide on your plant during the last two weeks of flowering and then smoke it? Why are we giving this crap to medical patients? Are we trying to destroy this industry before it even gets off the ground?

The end result of lots of little decisions like this is that the government will ensure that big ag and pharma take over for safety reasons and the health of the consumer. This is NOT what I want. If we don't straighten up our own house - we are headed for the same laws as were just imposed in Canada. Only corporations that follow safety laws and procedures will be allowed to play.

The fact that they are violating EPA labelling laws should tell you everything you need to know about this company. The fact that they are lieing on their bottle should be an even bigger warning. The fact that these chemicals have been banned for use in Ca and dispensaries are now testing for and rejecting this weed should be the final reason why YOU reject the use of these chemicals.

My answer is no. Hell No.

And if your only defense is "The EPA is full of shit." Educate yourself on this chemical. Even a clock that is not plugged in is correct twice a day my friends.

I hate to be so adamant and I rarely take such a strong position... but this is WRONG.

OK, followed your advice and looked it up. The study I read said that the mammalian toxicity of drinking the stuff or inhaling it is moderate and it doesn't accumulate in the body. That being the case, I'm not at all worried about smoking microscopic amounts of it even if I smoked it for 50 years. But THAT said, I really don't have much use for the stuff. Maybe down the road I'll decide I need it, but not so far.

And here's something that is simply MY opinion, based on history: just because something is banned in California doesn't mean that it's actually harmful. Their legislature has proven to be raving nutballs when it comes to assessing risk.

Gravity is awesome I've seen almost double a hood, bushmaster does helps if you have some ladies growing a lot taller then others. Never used purple max.

I found this thread looking for info on bushmaster. I have used gravity and snow storm with great results and no ill effects. I've used it since it came out and that's been several years.

I found this thread looking for info on bushmaster. I have used gravity and snow storm with great results and no ill effects. I've used it since it came out and that's been several years.

^ agreed. Wasn't a fan of bush master and gravity so much but nothing negative. Snow storm in conjunction with their new product "crystal burst" did exactly as advertised. No need for additional P,K also. Just do 1/4 of recommended dosage and you should be happy with your results. I use those two products all the way through flower followed by an extensive flush. :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom