Graytail Goes LED - 810W Intelligent-Gro II w/ High Brix

Nah albums are hip again. Although I'm not sure calling them hip actually is... :rofl:

I wouldn't say no ;)

grateful.jpg

GT, some younger folk are probably wondering what an album cover is :rofl:

LOL Its funny I still feel..and am...young, less than 30 more than 25, but I was born right at that point where I still know what a lot of "the old" things are and a large deal of the newer but the more new things come out the more I love the "old". my "old" lol record player is my favorite way to listen to music.:blunt:

LOL Its funny I still feel..and am...young, less than 30 more than 25, but I was born right at that point where I still know what a lot of "the old" things are and a large deal of the newer but the more new things come out the more I love the "old". my "old" lol record player is my favorite way to listen to music.:blunt:

Yup! SGA! :) whats young is old, and old is young again...

Ya eh.....used to roll on my Deep Purple "Machine Head" album! The 70's. really did rock!:slide:

I'll see your "Machine Head" and raise you an "Ummagumma". :rofl::blunt:

'Purple, Floyd, Zep...damn I miss the 70's!

Lived 15 miles outside NYC and saw them all multiple times at the 'Garden. By the time the lights went up at the end of a concert, you could barely see the other side the smoke was so heavy! Back then, you could even pass a J to the security guards standing by your seat...

'Purple, Floyd, Zep...damn I miss the 70's!

Lived 15 miles outside NYC and saw them all multiple times at the 'Garden. By the time the lights went up at the end of a concert, you could barely see the other side the smoke was so heavy! Back then, you could even pass a J to the security guards standing by your seat...

Hey Shrike....what a hoot bro! Know what ya mean....fun times in all that haze!:high-five:

Things keep getting better in the bloom room, Dennise. :yahoo: :passitleft:

This is what Blue Blood looks like today ...

DSCN71571.JPG

And Destroyer ...

DSCN71542.JPG

And Nexus is looking sweet ...

DSCN71591.JPG

Here's the room ...

DSCN71631.JPG

(I'm getting my ass kicked by Light Addict, though, for POTY ... ugh :straightface: )

Gazooks, Grey. Magnificent. :bravo: :adore:

I've been watching POTY closely and thinking of you. Just posted about it on my journal. Can't encourage folk to vote one way or the other, of course, but I hope they get the idea. :cheesygrinsmiley: Still got until 5th Feb. :goodluck:

:laughtwo:

I find myself staying especially quiet when I'm in the running for one of these contests. The whole thing is a little unsettling.

But I've watched the voting in enough of them now to know that you really can't influence the voting much anyway. We each vote for the entry we like best, and we don't all have the same criteria. I only find that I've voted for one of the two top entries maybe half the time. The rest are the votes I made in view of my own standards. If I hadn't been in this contest, I'd have voted for Sphnx. And I don't understand why Dyold hasn't gotten more votes.

So ... s'all good! :rollit::allgood:

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I really try not to check the voting before I vote myself. And the criteria - yes, it seems a little random, but that's fine because it reflects both the commonality we share here and the individuality we all express. It's not Crufts! I find BOTM particularly difficult and I'm afraid I'm often influenced on that one by the quality of photography which isn't really fair. Having said that, when I see a plant I've previously enjoyed on a journal and know a bit of its history, I am inevitably drawn to it.

Ultimately, the contests are a great way to see great work. And fun.

Yep...s'all good! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom