Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Carnival is dried and jarred and yielded 136 grams, 4.80 ounces. :yahoo: I let this one run very long - 101 days from flip. :cheesygrinsmiley: It just kept putting out fresh pistils, so I just kept feeding and watering it. The foxtails stayed pretty compact, so the nugs ended up kinda like pineapples, all chunky and spikey.

Here's the main branches and the larf ...

Some closeups of the nuggage ...

:bongrip:

Yeah, parts of the area got a couple feet! o_O

Buncha stuff still in the rain-soaked fields, now covered with some inches of snow ... gonna be a bad end to the season for our farmers.

HashplantHaze x KaliChina is dried and jarred and yielded 55 grams, 1.94 ounces over 170 days = 0.324 grams per day. I grew this one out in a 3 gallon pot so that's a pretty good yield, even more so because I got careless and lost the top to budrot. Oops. :straightface: But a couple ounces will definitely keep me going until I can grow out the cut I have. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is excellent herb! :headbanger: Very spacey. Very. It hits hard with a ringing, singing rush that will leave you feeling like a statue with a pipe in its hand. It's best if you just leave it at that. If you think that you need to have several more hits, you'll end up out in space somewhere. :laughtwo: I haven't stuck with it exclusively to find out how long that lasts, but I know I want the next hits to be something kind and calming, y'know? It's like getting shot out of a cannon.

:bongrip:

WTF Graytail... for some reason your journal seems to be locked in to some sort of auto-unsub function in my settings.. really weird. This is the 4th or 5th now you’ve randomly disappeared on me. Hasn’t happened with any other threads. I was starting to worry about you... needlessly obviously....
You’re getting some nice yields there. All that light getting in down under I suppose.
:passitleft:

And now that I think of it, I'm getting even more light than usual down under, 'cause I'm not very good at growin' fan leaves this round. There's a LOT more light reaching the bottom. :p Calyxes, check ... sugar leaves, check ... fans? ... uh ... not so much, no. They died.

Oh well, I got a lot of trichs from them. And the nugs are fun looking. I let most of them run way late, so they're all foxtailed and knarly.

I wonder if the sub function depends on the traffic in a thread. :hmmmm: This one has hardly had any posts in a week or more. That might be the difference.

I do love those self-pruning plants.

With the new forum format -threads obviously do stop notifying me if I ignore them for a while, but will always be there in the watched threads list when I check. In your case it seems to keep removing itself completely, without my knowledge, and then it’s just up to me to stumble upon it in the daily posts. That’s ok. Just kind of odd.

Reading about those haze strains,
I’m feeling that seed- shopping impulse building again....

Heheh, you need to totally stay away from Carnival then. :laugh: It's like smoking caffeine.

I've been impressed with the Paki Chitrals I've seen, yours included - fuzzy trichs All over the place and great coloration. :love: CareStaker also recommended Master Kush, which I've seen other growers rave about. And there's a Larrys OG cross (can't remember the name) that's been getting some attention lately, too. I've found my sativa now, so it'll be time to go exploring elsewhere. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Scott’s og is fire!

Back
Top Bottom