Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Bummer. I see the problem. All those seeds are on the wrong table.
I feel like those seagulls on Finding Nemo: "MINE! MINE! MINE! :rofl:

Oh Major...i'm pissin brotha....ya,..i remember that part...funny stuff, they made for kids...big kids! What about the part when the one bird farts.....the other bird says ...."nice ,..real nice " and flies away...what a hoot! Cheers oh ya...my thoughts on all those seeds...one caught my eye Gray....the "Nebula " from Paradise. Solid strain..big fat potent buds! Have a great night Gray and friends !:high-five:

I tol' ya I found some good stuff! :laugh:

Y Griega is wonderful - held its charm all the way through the jar. :love: I still have maybe 1/2oz. I never had Kali Mist, but it's reputation is legendary, and I think I know it from the Y Griega. There's a power to it that's unlike anything else I've had - solid and gripping - speedy, but not in a pinned back rushing way - more like blowing down the highway in a fine automobile, wind blasting, tunes cranked. Unfortunately, it's outta stock now.

And ya, I had forgotten about Pineapple Express! And I have a Medical Sour Diesel I didn't know about, and a Delahaze, and couple Green Love Potions ... sheesh.

Did you run a Nebula, Duggan? I remember SweetSue ran one? I wish I knew the genetics.

I'm interested in Diesels this time, so ... :straightface: I get a kick out of knowing that I'm not the only guy who buys seeds just to have 'em ... just in case. :laugh:

I had the same reaction. Still laughing! :rofl: :rofl: Damn Graytail! Let us catch up already. :laughtwo:

I did grow a Nebula, in an azalea pot. She was fabulous. I'm pretty sure she was in LOS. You could do better. Way better. :laughtwo:

I honestly don't remember buying some of these. :hmmmm:

When we're stoned, do we somehow order seeds and don' remember? Kinda like mental butt-dialing maybe? :hmmmm: Dunno - it's puzzling - just another one of those oddities in the universe that we stoners are always noticing, wot? Like Cannaphysics. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Anyway, I also wanted to mention that I got back into some Utopia Haze and impressed myself all over again. That's some fine marijooanna. :love: It has zero bag appeal unless you've seen that sort of loose fluffy leafy stuff before, so it's a shock when you hit the pipe the second time, y'know? Double thump, heheh. Ohhhhh. :cheesygrinsmiley: And yup, the "spiritual" description still applies. Like a private walk in the woods, or along the beach - one with the universe. I recommend Utopia Haze, with the caveat that it's a fluffy bitch to grow. :laugh:

I tol' ya I found some good stuff! :laugh:

Y Griega is wonderful - held its charm all the way through the jar. :love: I still have maybe 1/2oz. I never had Kali Mist, but it's reputation is legendary, and I think I know it from the Y Griega. There's a power to it that's unlike anything else I've had - solid and gripping - speedy, but not in a pinned back rushing way - more like blowing down the highway in a fine automobile, wind blasting, tunes cranked. Unfortunately, it's outta stock now.

And ya, I had forgotten about Pineapple Express! And I have a Medical Sour Diesel I didn't know about, and a Delahaze, and couple Green Love Potions ... sheesh.

Did you run a Nebula, Duggan? I remember SweetSue ran one? I wish I knew the genetics.

I'm interested in Diesels this time, so ... :straightface: I get a kick out of knowing that I'm not the only guy who buys seeds just to have 'em ... just in case. :laugh:

The seed banks say they sell to 'collectors' and should only be grown for educational and experimental purposes.

We aren't supposed to be growing them, are we?
Stamp collectors don't use stamps for postage, do they?

When we're stoned, do we somehow order seeds and don' remember? Kinda like mental butt-dialing maybe? :hmmmm: Dunno - it's puzzling - just another one of those oddities in the universe that we stoners are always noticing, wot? Like Cannaphysics. Yeah, that's the ticket.

:rofl::rofl:

OMG...... coffee spittin' funny. I think you may be on to something, that is the ticket and I will have one ticket please. :surf:

Hey Gray, no I did not run the "Nebula" but did a lot of looking at it lots of different times and it has very solid genetics and has been one of Paradise's leading sellers for a long time bud! It's a 50-50 Hybrid , or close anyhow. If I had a fem. seed of it , I would try it for sure. When I was looking to grow it Fem. seeds were just a dream! Cheers pal!
Ya, OK, just looked it up...it is a 50-50 Hybrid with a very sweet , honey like taste and has won many awards.:bravo::Namaste:

Nebula and Delahaze are solid plants, where freebees some time ago.

While Nebula is to weak for me many like it.
2x stretch after toping and bush out a bit.

Delahaze like to stretch 3x but goes straight up and keep its space.
One of my favorite smoke so far.

I grow both 3rd time atm , didn't´t have to much seeds but to much mothers :grinjoint:
Next will be some Rare Dankness Blue Ox and 501 OG (1 week old)
and Dynasty PHC if they ever arrive.

Anyway, I also wanted to mention that I got back into some Utopia Haze and impressed myself all over again. That's some fine marijooanna. :love: It has zero bag appeal unless you've seen that sort of loose fluffy leafy stuff before, so it's a shock when you hit the pipe the second time, y'know? Double thump, heheh. Ohhhhh. :cheesygrinsmiley: And yup, the "spiritual" description still applies. Like a private walk in the woods, or along the beach - one with the universe. I recommend Utopia Haze, with the caveat that it's a fluffy bitch to grow. :laugh:

The Utopia Haze rang a bell so I looked in my stash and lo and behold guess what I found...:blushsmile: She's going in the can today...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

So... I'm doing some strain research and run across this set of photos....
Holy cow baby! You got your own personal seedbank going!

I know.... random, but it almost made me spew my morning java so I had to speak up.

:laughtwo: I think many of us had that reaction Tead. Lol!

I made a list for future reference. :cheesygrinsmiley:

3 Raspberry Diesel - Humboldt
1 Pineapple Express - Fast Buds - Auto
1 Vanilla Kush - Barneys
3 Purple Orange CBD - Dinafem
3 Blue Dream - Humboldt
1 Purple Haze - Positronics
1 SSSDH - Connoisseur Genetics
2 Critical Sensi Star - Delicious
3 Utopia Haze - Barney's Seeds
1 Strawberry Blue - WOS
2 Brazil Amazonia - WOS
7 Carnival - Ministry of Seeds
1 Y Griega - Medical Seeds
1 2046 - Medical
1 Strawberry Sour Diesel - Devil's Harvest
2 Sour Diesel - Medical
3 Prozack - Medical
1 Caribe - Cannabiogen
2 Blue Blood - Medicann
2 White Panther - Ceres
2 Nebula - Paradise
1 Afghan Kush x Black Domina
3 White Widow - Paradise
1 Delahaze - Paradise
3 Green Love Potion - Samsara
2 Cotton Candy - Delicious
2 Chronic Haze - WOS
1 Afghan Kush - WOS
5 WW x Skunk#1 - Reg
15 Afghani - Reg
5 Nicole Kush x Morocco - Reg
5 Hawaiian Skunk Haze - Reg
2 Kerala x Skunk#1 - Reg
88 Seeds
33 Strains
16 Bought/Chosen

Nexus x Buddha Haze
Carnival x BH
Blue Blood x BH
Utopia Haze x BH
Destroyer x BH
Panama x Panama
Carnival x Cotton Candy
Carnival x Utopia Haze (Rio)
Carnival x Rio
Rio x Rio
Channel+ x Rio
Defran x Rio
Freddys Best x Rio
Panama+
Zamaldelica+
Golden Tiger+
Purple Haze+
Auto Jack+
Auto Jack+
19 Strains

:hmmmm:

Not much inventory but a pretty decent selection...

Whoa! :laughtwo: Impressive Graytail. Wow! Some nice ones in there too, most particularly your own crosses.

Not that this will keep you from buying what your latest yearning is, eh? Lol!

Whoa! :laughtwo: Impressive Graytail. Wow! Some nice ones in there too, most particularly your own crosses.

Not that this will keep you from buying what your latest yearning is, eh? Lol!

I suspect that's the root of the problem for most of us. There's always something new that you want to try first. :laugh:

So far, I've only explored one small area of the universe, almost all of them sativas. I've tried every Brazilian I could find, though - got that locked down. :slide: I've done landrace Panama and a Guatemalan Haze, and I would expect southern Mexican to be similar ... I've had Highland Mexican from the Destroyer and DrG ... :hmmmm: ... so I've done a pretty good job on the American strains so far.

Now I'll see what Sour Diesels are like. But the stuff coming from some of the newer houses is hard to turn down. I see some of that Dynasty and Rare Dankness gear, and I get all distracted and want to chase that. :laugh:

(Heheh, I suddenly remembered what it was like to be a much younger man. :;):)

I've posted it a couple other places, but speaking of universes, y'all should check out Phylos Galaxy. :thumb:

[Edit] I realize now that I only bought/chose 16 of those strains - the rest were freebies.

When I read over the list yesterday I noticed a number of them were freebies. Still Graytail, quite a list. We may be close in number and in number of strains. I keep giving them away and new ones keep showing up. :laughtwo:

GT...did you notice any purpling in any of the cotton candy or carnival or mixed grows?

I didn't see any purpling in the Cotton Candy, but it hermied early anyway.

A few of the Carnivals would go a little blue the last week ...

I haven't had many purple strains. The most dramatic was my Panama, which totally turned a dark reddish purple at the end. :love:

I didn't see any purpling in the Cotton Candy, but it hermied early anyway.

A few of the Carnivals would go a little blue the last week ...

I haven't had many purple strains. The most dramatic was my Panama, which totally turned a dark reddish purple at the end. :love:
Was that an ace Panama? I've heard they do that outdoors when the temps start to drop. I would love mine to get purple. I love the aromas off the purple strains.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Back
Top Bottom