Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Happy 420, all ya loadies! :thumb:

I'll be dropping 2 new strains today. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have freshly bred DevilsCarnival (F3 selfed purple photo) x Carnival, and HashplantHaze x KaliChina, courtesy of a couple fellow growers - thank you, gentlemen. :Namaste: :slide:

I finally got all the fuglies out of the bloom room, and the ratty lookin' stuff in veg can be upcanned and scheduled for flip. Give me a few days and I'll get some pics for an update.

:bongrip:

A few days turned into a couple weeks, but I finally have an update! :tommy:

I have a couple small plants near the end, so I'll start with them.

First, a DeadlySativa clone, 65 days from flip. I ran the last one 11 weeks, so it's in the harvest window. A nice little fatty - one branch fell down when I took it out of the room. :)

And this is StarPupil. I liked GojiPupil enough that decided to try the Star herself. So far, it's been virtually identical to Goji in habit and coloring. It'll be interesting to see what the straight Thai/Afghan is like. I have a couple cuts of it rooting in soil.

StarPupil - 48 days since flip

This is a Bluniverse cut I had left over. It was furiously pre-blooming in veg, but it ended up stretching and looks like it'll be a decent yield.

Bluniverse - 31 days

This is RedDiesel, doing particularly well. It had to sit in veg for too long under less than ideal conditions, but it's looking pretty brixy now. :slide:

RedDiesel - 26 days

This is a strain I've been curious about and finally got around to running. Kalashnikov, a pheno of AK-47.

Kalashnikov - 10 days

And finally, KingGelato dusted a UBH x GT, so I ran the seed. This is UBH x GT x KG. :p

I have 4 big plants in bloom, starting with the latest Carnival.

Carnival - 41 days

This is DCPurple, the DevilsCarnival that selfed itself. Actually, it's the reveg of the previous one. It finishes with dark purple buds and green leaves and a heavy berry taste. Very presentable stuff.

I had a spare GojiPupil cut and vegged it forever, ending up with this nice symmetrical plant. :)

And Ima run YGriega again. :slide:

Here's what I have in veg at the moment, still recovering from my abuse.

Some cuts freshly rooting in soil

These are the seeds I soaked on 4-20, HashplantHaze x KaliChina and DC x Carnival.

Thanks for following along! :thanks::love:

Looks great, Brother! You got a lot going on there. That Bluniverse and Red Diesel are looking great and I still need to get me some Carnival, at some point! DCPurp looks awesome, too!
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom