Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I didn't find a single nanner on it and I let it go 9 weeks, too. :slide:

I'll try to reveg it - that tester had a solid kick. :bongrip:

It would definitely shrink the market for plants.

It'd be far better for extracts, for instance - who cares where the juice in your pen came from, right?

It'll probably end up like coffee and caffeine.

:bongrip:

It would definitely shrink the market for plants.

It'd be far better for extracts, for instance - who cares where the juice in your pen came from, right?

It'll probably end up like coffee and caffeine.

:bongrip:

Yeah, I guess for the "stoners" that are just interested in the THC it would be fine. If vaping for medical use, though, I would suggest that there are a host of other cannabinoids that may work in conjunction with the THC and provide additional benefits.

Because of this, I make my own "ejuice" from RSO using a "wax liquidizer". It makes for some potent vaping and it has the full range of cannabinoids from the RSO. The wax liquidizer has some mild flavor, but I also purchased some Pineapple Express Terpenes (I loved my old PE! :rip: ) and add some for flavor (very little goes a very long way!).

Labelled extract or essence.. Natural or artificial. Both will have a market.. I want the organic toms from the market untill I see the price next to the mineral-less ones, lol. Pricing of things find the market...

But yeast is entirely organic, if a bit unnatural. :)

The article says they can grow all the other cannabinoids, and terps too, the same way - just create a yeast for each one and blend and mix all you want. :slide: Thai Stick with 25% THC and 3% terps? No sweat, comin' right up!

Of course, there won't be any Thai, no stick, just juice or shatter, etc.

Beaver anal gland juice is also Natural, its not a vanilla bean though :rofl:

But yeast is entirely organic, if a bit unnatural. :)

The article says they can grow all the other cannabinoids, and terps too, the same way - just create a yeast for each one and blend and mix all you want. :slide: Thai Stick with 25% THC and 3% terps? No sweat, comin' right up!

Of course, there won't be any Thai, no stick, just juice or shatter, etc.
Which is sad in my book. It's like vat grown meat. I'll stick with my home grown flowers.

Im betting most here have drugs to alleviate or enhance all types of shit, that are chemical combinations to recreate something found naturally, without thinking of the world ending as we know it, lol...

Beaver anal gland juice is also Natural, its not a vanilla bean though :rofl:
Beaver anal gland juice.......I’ll take 2! :rofl:

I wonder how they collect that? :hmmmm:

You think they just sneak up behind (no pun intended!) the beaver and harvest some or knock him out with a tranquilizer first? I can't imagine the beaver would just opt for local anesthesia on that one? I guess you could dress up as a sexy female dominatrix beaver and trick him into it? I'd be interested to find out! :hmmmm:

Yeah, I guess for the "stoners" that are just interested in the THC it would be fine. If vaping for medical use, though, I would suggest that there are a host of other cannabinoids that may work in conjunction with the THC and provide additional benefits.

Because of this, I make my own "ejuice" from RSO using a "wax liquidizer". It makes for some potent vaping and it has the full range of cannabinoids from the RSO. The wax liquidizer has some mild flavor, but I also purchased some Pineapple Express Terpenes (I loved my old PE! :rip: ) and add some for flavor (very little goes a very long way!).
I might need you to walk me through how you do that with the RSO Mr Krip. Is it complicated or does it need anything additional in order to do it?

I might need you to walk me through how you do that with the RSO Mr Krip. Is it complicated or does it need anything additional in order to do it?

Simple!!! Just get some wax liquidizer and mix it at a 2:1 ratio with the RSO. Warm the oils slightly to help them blend. That's it!!! If desired, add a little terpenes! ;)

Simple!!! Just get some wax liquidizer and mix it at a 2:1 ratio with the RSO. Warm the oils slightly to help them blend. That's it!!! If desired, add a little terpenes! ;)
By the way, this comment was the reason for my diverted attention. I appreciate you breaking it down man. I’m super intrigued to try out some of my own vape juice. It’s too damn convenient man. So what do most folks do, inject it somehow into empty cartridges?

By the way, this comment was the reason for my diverted attention. I appreciate you breaking it down man. I’m super intrigued to try out some of my own vape juice. It’s too damn convenient man. So what do most folks do, inject it somehow into empty cartridges?

I purchased a vape pen that does oils with a permanent cartridge that just gets refilled (the Smok Stick, which I like because it has a 5 ml cartridge) but even the cheap pens with the replaceable cartridges have empty/refillable cartridges available for people who make their own custom ejuice. I just refill with a 5 ml syringe using a blunt needle tip.

I pre-make the vape juice and store it in the same syringe using a cap. When it's time to fill, just replace the cap with the needle tip and fill:

71G0oBN2nkL._SL1200_.jpg

That’s great Mr. Krip, Thank you kindly. I’ve got some everclear guess I need to clean decarb some herb and find some cartridges.
I enjoy the portability factor with the pens and just how stealthy they are. Especially in the smell department.

BubbaHash x KingGelato is dried and jarred and yielded 30 grams, 1.06 ounces over 120 days = 0.250 grams per day. Not much of a yield but my environment sucks, so ... :straightface: ... whatcha gonna do.

Pictures aren't great either.

But the smoke is worth it! This is nice! :bongrip:

I'll get a better review for you soon, but for now, wow, this stuff has a punch like a hammer! It has the Bubba high, with the rush and fast fade, but it's amplified. Oof. Fun herb. :ganjamon:

KingGelato also dusted a few DurBush calyxes, so I have a seed of that too, and it's something special - amazing trich coverage. I'll get some pics for you tomorrow. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom