Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Gray you know you know what you are doing when you can just pop a bean and have it turn out as yours always do. You can just read what your gals are saying. :adore:

Here she is near the end of bloom ...

Graytail's 4th, Perpetual 4x4, Samsung Panels, Doc Bud's Hibrix

full

She's a beauty alright, very nice indeed....

I haven't had any for a couple months, so I just opened a jar and tested it again. :bongrip: I'd forgotten how much I love the smell - really nice! There's some vanilla in there, but with something else - maybe the licorice they talk about? Anyway, wonderful aroma. I'll try to nail it down better.

And the buzz is dreamy, stronger than I remembered. I'm glad your post reminded me to try it again. Nice weed.

:bongrip:

Back to see more GT excellence. Lost track of you for awhile. Nice cola. :Namaste:

Thanks BL! And you're turning in your usual excellence yourself. :high-five:

We're having a very cold dry winter so my garden sucks at the moment. I'll have some harvests in the next weeks, though, so keep an eye out.

:passitleft:

Catching up... this made me laugh.

Kitty panels
Gray - do you mean Cat brand lights?
I don't know that brand. :) I'm just trying to be a bit discrete - the powers that be, don't want promotion of specific products that aren't sponsors.

But I was one of the early adopters of QB boards and I got them from Meijiu before they had a site on 'baba. You had to email directly, etc, and I've developed a relationship with Kitty and sent her a bunch of referrals. So I know they can be trusted.

I searched 'baba for Meijiu LED just now and their stuff popped up on the first page.

:Namaste:

Ms. Kitty... fun. She hooked me right up very easily with no problems at all.
Recently, I purchased a heated bud press. It came with a mold and some bags. The mold and bags shipped directly from China and got here on Friday. The press itself, shipped from Ontario California, should be here tomorrow. Makes one wonder.

Hey Gray! Does it hit as hard as they say? Are you able to move at all? :laughtwo:

I put it on a list of desirables last night having completely forgotten you had one running currently - at least consciously, I’m sure it was a subconscious connection ;)

I’m curious what kind of knock-out stone it is. :Namaste:

I haven't had much of it yet, and not by itself, and at this time of night my cannabinoid receptor saturation is pretty high, so I think I'll leave it alone until tomorrow, but the tester wasn't knockout herb, no. :hmmmm: Maybe it's harder to knock me out.

I thought this'd be like good old brickweed with the heavy CBN stone, but BubbaHash and its cross have a harder thump - they can be real head-ringers. So far this is mostly just sedative/dreamy.

We'll see.

I've developed a liking for the Hashy indicas ... they fade out cleanly.

Back
Top Bottom