Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Here are my current smoking selections. :slide:

DevilsCarnival6 is a blueberry muffin pheno with a stronger than average buzz for a DC.

BubbaHash is ... well ... BubbaHash.

And Carnival is Carnival ...

Goji Pupil is a winner. It's good and punchy with a bright buzz, a great nose and taste, with a soothing secure background hum.

BubbaHash x KingGelato doesn't seem to have whatever I don't like about Cookies and other overworked lines. It seems to be punchier than straight BubbaHash, and it keeps Bubba's clean fade. The Hash lines musta hooked up.

And I don' know about AfghanKush x BlackDomina yet.

... and now for a hit of DC6 ...:bongrip:

:thumb:

You developed a liking for Bubba Hash after all and I'm not surprised. I just dropped three beans into a shot glass for the next run.

I dig the ceramic tray.

Maybe you're immune to them indicas!

LOL! I just filled a bowl with the supposedly nitenite Black Domina and nope ... no nitenite. :laughtwo: Nope. I was feeling kinda dreamy there for awhile until it wore off ...

Maybe I have/had no idea what an indica buzz was like. :hmmmm: It's hard to believe the Afghan Kush was enough to overcome the BD.

The tray is cool. :) Wife found it in one of the local big box stores in a set with three others.

You developed a liking for Bubba Hash after all and I'm not surprised. I just dropped three beans into a shot glass for the next run.

This cut I have is remarkable. :love: It'll take almost any abuse you give it and still turn out marvelous buds. As I once put it - it loves to grow. :) It just does. It'll make the best of whatever you give it. And the terps and rush are something to savor - fantastic social weed.

:bongrip:

I'm still too lazy to do a full update but Miss Fluffypants Destroyer is managing to turn out some pretty nice buds in the end. She threw her tantrum and I let her get it all out, and by the time it was over there were no more pretty fans. After that things calmed down and she's been just quietly growing calyxes and trichs. There are too many stems so the buds are all small, but there are a lot of them and they're pretty dense, and they all smell wonderful. :love: Some heavy cherryish scent like the one I grew 5 years ago. :slide: Pics aren't that great, but you can see the habit and some closeups of the buds.

And while I was in there I got a couple shots of Carnival. I may chop her tomorrow.

This is that DurBush x KingGelato, a regular frost monster. :love:

:Rasta:

This cut I have is remarkable. :love: It'll take almost any abuse you give it and still turn out marvelous buds. As I once put it - it loves to grow. :) It just does. It'll make the best of whatever you give it. And the terps and rush are something to savor - fantastic social weed.

:bongrip:
Is your cut from Neiko.....just curious. I think his cut is the best tasting weed that I have ever come across. That is an indica I can't wait to grow out and harvest for some enjoyable night time smoke. I love the chill high that his cut has....doesn't knock me out but lets me enjoy the evening watching some idiot box.

How can you not love a pheno named "Miss Fluffypants Destroyer"? :green_heart:

:p If she puts out, I may let her keep the name. ;)

Very nice! :drool:

The 2nd pic, but on The right is just dripping or oozing resin! They all are but that one stands out.
:passitleft:

I've been doing double takes when I look at her, for the past week or more. And now the calyxes are swelling. (We need a fingers crossed emoji)

Mmmmm, loving the frost Gray! Looking good, I bet those ladies do smell something awesome.

You gonna cob some of that destroyer, or carnival?

I've been following the cobbing thread, but I'm still lukewarm on it - just doesn't appeal to me. For one thing, I'm not an edibles guy, so that part isn't an attraction. And I prefer a fresh light smoke, rather than syrupy and dank. Just not my thing so far.

The smell off this one is strong! :slide:

Wow Props on both the Afghan x Black Domina harvest and the Miss Fluffypants Destroyer :bravo: Frosty as can be

Thanks HG! I'm afraid the AK x BD is gonna be a disappointment. It was a freebie and it looked interesting - always wanted to grow out a Black Domina - but these freebie crosses are always a crapshoot. This one was a clinker, but that BubbaHash x KingGelato is something special.

I'm optimistic about Destroyer - everything has gone right for the past few weeks, and there isn't much time left to screw it up.

:thanks:

Looks sticky. :thumb:

Better than I expected! :dude-knocking:

Miss Fluffypants... :rofl:

:Rasta:

Your carnival looks much nicer than the one I ran. The one I had was wicked leafy with little visible frost. She was also pretty finnicky. Probably should have grabbed more than 1 seed so I could have tried for something better.

You musta gotten a bum pheno. I've run 4 of them now - 2 from before, and 2 recently - and no 2 were identical. There's some drift. This one I have now is the longest pheno I've run. It's at 88 days now and it's doing just fine, still growing nice new white pistils. :straightface: But it makes up for it in bulk. This one yields very well and the smoke is as good as Carnival gets. By all means, try again. :)

Is your cut from Neiko.....just curious. I think his cut is the best tasting weed that I have ever come across. That is an indica I can't wait to grow out and harvest for some enjoyable night time smoke. I love the chill high that his cut has....doesn't knock me out but lets me enjoy the evening watching some idiot box.

Exactly! I love it for the rush. For me it lasts abut 45 minutes, so it's great for topping off another strain. I'll get a base buzz from a nice bright sativa and then hit Bubba for a rush. When Bubba fades, I'm back to the base high. Fun!

Yep, I got it from Neiko, who got it from Smokey, I believe.

A smooth fade is always preferred over crashing, i say. Looking great as usual. Just caught up on your journal.
:thumb:

:high-five::thumb:

Yep, same one you just got. It seems to adapt to whatever soil it is in. The last harvest has a sweeter smell and taste than I'm used to. The last sample you got was from my last harvest so you tell me if it tastes different than the sample you got a year or so ago. Someone unfamiliar with it smelled a jar of it and said oooo fruity, and I thought huh?? I've never heard it described as fruity.

Yep, same one you just got. It seems to adapt to whatever soil it is in. The last harvest has a sweeter smell and taste than I'm used to. The last sample you got was from my last harvest so you tell me if it tastes different than the sample you got a year or so ago. Someone unfamiliar with it smelled a jar of it and said oooo fruity, and I thought huh?? I've never heard it described as fruity.
No I don't get any fruity out of it. I get that pure classic Kush smell....but on steroids. And the taste.....man....I just hope I can half of the flavor you get.

I will say this...I grow really good weed.....but I can't touch the taste that Neiko gets from the kit. I think my soil might bring out a bit more potency than the kit (I think your Tangie Ghost Train tested at 15.5% while mine was 17.5% for the same cut) but you bring out a bit more on the flavor.....at least out of the two strains I have grown that I smoked yours. My BCP is great....but the flavor of yours was just a notch higher.....same with the Tangie Ghost Train. I get great flavor...but not quite up there with your stuff. Have I said how excited I am to grow out this Bubba!

High Brix weed is very tasty :)

Back
Top Bottom