Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I get a kick out of hanging with the youngsters. I've been smoking since 1968, and every day since 1975. It just doesn't connect with them. :hmmmm: They were all born after 1990. We have an entirely different attitude between us. I'm not looking to "get high!" anymore. :laughtwo:

My first bag in 68 was definitely Mexican - literally bought it from a Mexican migrant worker. :laughtwo: But by 75 we were getting Colombian, and some Asian and Hawaiian from the 'Nam exodus years. I miss the good Mediterranean hash ... :bongrip:

[Edit] So if ounces were $15 and we got paid $1.50 an hour then ... $15/hr today ... that'd be $150 an ounce? And it was probably 5%-7% THC. Interesting comparison. And I just checked the price of gold. It was around $600 in the early 70s. It's $1940 today. :laughtwo: Herb has appreciated more, heheh.

Stationed at schofield barracks hawaii 1975 :high-five: Army 25th Inf Div at the time

I had a friend who did his entire tour as a cook on a Hawaii base. Did 4 days on, 3 off and spent the time perfecting his cliff diving. :rofl: Fugger.

How about a review of the Kali x hashplant? I have one about a month old now.
Is that from Ace?

Yep, it's from Ace. I think it was an one-off and they're not offering it for sale, for now.

It's definitely worth growing. There's something in the HashplantHaze that's powerful and spacey. I'm familiar with KaliMist, and you can feel it in the buzz - that odd strength that Kali has - but what distinguishes it is the Nevils Haze C? in the the Hashplant side. Out of all the strains I have in the tray, it's the HH x KC that will twist my mind a bit. Y Griega has a fuller, well-rounded high, but the HH x KC will produce a very spacey edge.

It wasn't difficult to grow, and I can't think of anything that stands out about the taste - basically hazey - but it's one of the trippiest buzzes I have. Nice and potent, too.

:bongrip: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom