Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I'm right on the edge of smoking myself outta dope too..... :lot-o-toke:
Yeah, but you have full tents. I got nuttin' but a couple feeble mothers. I'll have to start some autos to get weed in time. :straightface: Or *gasp* .... buy it.

Yeah, but you have full tents. I got nuttin' but a couple feeble mothers. I'll have to start some autos to get weed in time. :straightface: Or *gasp* .... buy it.
What the hell? Who did this to you? :laughtwo:

Auto Malawi is a wonderful achievement of breeding - seems a relevant thing to share.

Hello Gray! :ciao: And to all

Happy 420 season, :circle-of-love: I hope you have enough stash to celebrate :ganjamon:

Thinking of you often.

Amy! :ciao:

I miss the hell out of you! I don't suppose we could convince you to post more often?

Auto Malawi, eh? That sounds like a winner. :thumb:

They all got chopped, harvested, stored for a couple years, and successfully smoked up!

And then I got lazy, and then all the jars went empty and then ... oops. :hmmmm: Fook. :straightface:

But I have a Lemon Paki ready for flip, with a KA5H and a ThaiChi. Finally. Too late to avoid running out ...

What a fugged up couple years it's been.

They all got chopped, harvested, stored for a couple years, and successfully smoked up!

And then I got lazy, and then all the jars went empty and then ... oops. :hmmmm: Fook. :straightface:

But I have a Lemon Paki ready for flip, with a KA5H and a ThaiChi. Finally. Too late to avoid running out ...

What a fugged up couple years it's been.
I knew you had to have some great Sativas floating around somewhere! :high-five:

Please post us all some pics when you get a chance! :drool:

Hopefully things will take a turn for the better this year GT!:thumb: We can always hope!;)

On that note, the Lemon Paki sounds pretty good.:yummy:

Hopefully things will take a turn for the better this year GT!:thumb: We can always hope!;)

Do you know about that cut? It was handed to Doc many years ago. If I have it right, it came from Humboldt and is probably related to the early Kushes they used for Chem and the first OGs.

A real vintage progenitor. The buzz is spiritual - very special.

I'm sure that Lemon Paki is one of Doc's cuts and it's pretty incredible from everything I've heard! ;)

Do you know about that cut? It was handed to Doc many years ago. If I have it right, it came from Humboldt and is probably related to the early Kushes they used for Chem and the first OGs.

A real vintage progenitor. The buzz is spiritual - very special.
Ooops! I was about 10 seconds late in that last post I made but nailed it! :yahoo:

Yeah, someone will get a cut to you, eventually. :slide: At least a sample.

I was a lil bit blown away, as it were. I'm not an indica man, but this one is its own thing. Complex. Hits strong, tastes like the old Lebanese blond hash with that lemony sandalwood thing, solid humming rush, nice comfortable stone, with a sense of movement and progress, rather than couchy ... and then it fades clean. Very nice. It's really nothing like a typical stoney indica.

People consistently rave about it! :thumb:

And it looks just right, too. Small sparkly calyxes ... yum ... looks exactly like something that I'd like to incinerate.

Sounds delicious! Good to see you back on the grind Gray. And i hear you about the last couple of years being.....well...Ppfftt! Lol! Its been rough to say the least! My last harvest has held me over for quite awhile too. Ended up pulling down about 3-4 ounces each of Polar Vortex (Platinum Kushbreath × Slurricane) by Inhouse Genetics, Cocobamba (Rainbow Chip × Chocolate Mint Chip) by Exotic Genetics, Cherry-Gar-See-ya by Ethos, and White Wedding rbx by Ethos.
I Just put a few more plants into flower last month so with a little luck and patience I should be pulling some girls down again by the middle of February.

Back
Top Bottom