Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

The poop paper blows my mind. I'd have never guessed it would have been a issue.

Don't some middle eastern countries wipe their butts with their left hand ( paperless ) Them MF ers are probably laughing at us :laughtwo:

That would explain why they don't shake hands! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not yet, but if I don't find something to wipe it with soon it will be.
when i was a kid i would be ut fishing or hunting and i would have to go i would start looking for plants with leaves if there were none of those it was sticks preferably rounded ones lol if there were no sticks it was rocks whatever you gotta wipe :laughtwo:

learn from history...
Oh man I have been struggling against mentioning it - but before I read the comments here - I just finished reading, or in this case listening, to a book summarizing (if only barely in the 40 hours of audio) all of WW2. The horror and scale of it is completely unimaginable, and before that- there was WW1 which was hardly less horrific. In it I read over and over the exact same prejudices and hatred and racist bullshit and fear I’m seeing repeated all over, including where I live now :(

I hope we can all learn better, to not repeat our mistakes, and rise above.
Peace.❤️
:passitleft:

That would explain why their hand rolled hashish is dark brown, too..... :cough:
i have a friend that was touring europe with another friend this was 40 years ago they hitchiked through europe so when they were in morrocco they went into a restruant and they were eating away like normal and they noticed other locals looking weird at them so they asked the waiter and he told they were grossing them out because they were eating with there wiping hand they designate on hand for that

Something we should all remember is that our human selves have not evolved much in the last couple hundred years. We still react to stimuli the way humans react. We know more about the world than we did in the 1600s, or even the 1900s, but we still react the same way. There are hundreds of tiny little experiences that we're unconscious of. I spent many years in sales and I know some of them, but AI can apply them without fail, without passion, shamelessly. Tell a lie often enough and widely enough, and most people will not only believe it, but defend it angrily. "Everyone knows", right? The anger comes from confusion. Once they've believed an obvious lie, they're stubborn about casting it aside. It'd make them feel like fools.

Too much information, too much confusion, makes people rely on the judgement of others. Blind them with contradictions, call yourself an "expert", and you can make those judgements for them.

:bongrip:

Something we should all remember is that our human selves have not evolved much in the last couple hundred years. We still react to stimuli the way humans react. We know more about the world than we did in the 1600s, or even the 1900s, but we still react the same way. There are hundreds of tiny little experiences that we're unconscious of. I spent many years in sales and I know some of them, but AI can apply them without fail, without passion, shamelessly. Tell a lie often enough and widely enough, and most people will not only believe it, but defend it angrily. "Everyone knows", right? The anger comes from confusion. Once they've believed an obvious lie, they're stubborn about casting it aside. It'd make them feel like fools.

Too much information, too much confusion, makes people rely on the judgement of others. Blind them with contradictions, call yourself an "expert", and you can make those judgements for them.

:bongrip:
Preach brother Gray!!

Thanks gents!

Mrs. Tail and I spent the afternoon listening to Celtic holiday music, and playing Scrabble, followed by some nice prime rib and lobster. :slide: :bongrip: *burp*

I raise my glass in toast:

Travel light in Life
Take only what you need
A loving family
Good friends
Simple pleasures
Some one to love
And someone to love you
Enough to eat
Enough to wear
And a little more than enough to drink
For Thirst is a dangerous thing.