GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

Ive been wondering about it all night.... im thinking about not scroging this grow and taking the nets back down.and doing it my next grow.i have the tent pushed right in the corner on the wall so i cant go around the back side of the tent and work on the back row...still debating it... but i think im going to end up not doing it. just get through the first 1 and see how i do then when my tent is empty pull it off the wall so i can get to the back side to work on the plants...still thinking tho got tell when i get out a work to decide.

Heres a picture of what i used. You can make the hose longer, but i didnt need to. The strain i was watering was super prone to bud rot. I never had to worry about wet buds. You can mix 5 gallons at a time. I liked everything about it.

How will you get the water out of your saucer when it dribbles from the bottom?

Heres a picture of what i used. You can make the hose longer, but i didnt need to. The strain i was watering was super prone to bud rot. I never had to worry about wet buds. You can mix 5 gallons at a time. I liked everything about it.

How will you get the water out of your saucer when it dribbles from the bottom?

Honestly really never feeding that much were there is a bunch of standing water... but if there is to much ive just taken my shop vac and sucked ot out the bottom of the tray...most of whats left after watering is just a little bit and that i just let evaporate..the dehumidifier speeds that process up a little quicker as well.. But yea the first time i ever waterd the five gallon potsi gave them all way to much and shit i had to suck so much water out of them trays lol so now i pay way closer attention...

Man what a shitty night... we had a big storm come through and knock out power.... i wasnt planning on flipping today but since my timers got thrown out a wack, today's as good as any....so today is day 1 flip these are pictures of how they look today....

i bailed on the scrogg

K so im way behind on this journal... very sorry i got some time this weekend will give a full update on everything that have done or thats been done since my last postings... here is just a few pics but everything seems to be going decent... no problems that i can tell so far.... i sh)

i ended up picking up some candy man which is zen products tirpanator, mammoth p and have been running slf-100 as well. Along with the emerald harvest 3 part line... complete with cal mag and sturdy stalk.... So far i have been feeding around wed. and then sat/sun will be water days with just cal mag sturdy stalk and candy man did that through wk 4 and as of this week....week 4 i did a double feeding this week to see how they handle it... instead of every other... so far they look fine
everything is been gettin fed at 6.1ph and feedings have ranged from 550-1020ppm
obviously increasing as the weeks go on... there feeding system hasnt went over 1020ppm and im in the max feedings according to there schedule

There are deff a few things that i can already see to do diff for next grow....
1. will only grow 5 pr tray instead of 7.... so that i can open them up more and plants wont be as crowded
if i want to run more plants do a way shorter veg and then run more but pry wont do that right now..
2. if i want to scrog deff less plants
3. lollipop befor i throw into flower
4.try to control strech more
theres a tone more... still dont think im doing that bad but there is alot that id do diff now... but im still super super excited to keep these going and im starting to come up more into the more exciting weeks lol... so far i havnt noticed any deficiency's (knock on wood) so i hope i can get them to fill out and get some good smoke..... so far the real looker is the g13 super skunks.... but they all look good to me and am proud of all of them either way lol...like i said some got a lanky.. not the squat bushes i was hoping for... but im going to upload a bunch of pics i took with my camera.... there a lil better than my camera on my phone... so give me a sec and ill get some pics up.... i will be keeping a more up to date journal from here on out just had a super crazy last 3 weeks so i havnt had time to update stuff

Thats what i was thinking.... how certain r ya? Cuz im definitely going to pull it if thats what it is... just wanna be sure befor she gets murderd lol really not to upset ....just wish i would have a better idea of what i did to cause it. But the good news if thats what it is. he she lol is only like a foot tall ... super short and not going to harvest much at all from it. So its not to much of a loss....

Back
Top Bottom