GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

Been looking at the French Cookies on Seedsman site....yours looks better than the one they have pictured! Good job man!
Thank you.... im about to upload some more pics of it when im putting it into the jars... looking super frosty...

TH SEEDS FRENCH COOKIES WET TRIM

Almost done hanging... about to be going into jars

Sup GR caught up and looking good ! Lots of frost amongst the girls here keep it up !
Thank you for stopping in and checking them out... im getting the tent cleaned out and will be starting my winter run soon. Hope ya stop in an check them out as i get things up and going.
Will be finishing this journal out sometime soon, after i finish cureing and post a smoke report.
Then plan on starting another journal as soon as the next seeds are started. So hope to see ya there man. Thanks again for stoping in and checking things out. Nice to meet ya..

Thank you for stopping in and checking them out... im getting the tent cleaned out and will be starting my winter run soon. Hope ya stop in an check them out as i get things up and going.
Will be finishing this journal out sometime soon, after i finish cureing and post a smoke report.
Then plan on starting another journal as soon as the next seeds are started. So hope to see ya there man. Thanks again for stoping in and checking things out. Nice to meet ya..

Cheers GR and thanks for the warm welcome ! I’ll definitely be hanging out and tagging along for the new journal to! Look forward to it. Do you know what strains you’re running ?

Well im not 100% on what exactly, i have a good idea because i do reall like the super skunk,818hb so for 1 side of the tent i will probably run that... it produced real well for me, all real nice dense solid buds just coated with frost.. so thatll probably be for sure, then on the other side im going to try and let the truthband and french cookies do there thing lol... and fit in the last few purple afgan kush as well... i like the bud structure the best on them... so that will be the 1 tent.

Then i dont know if you seen but i have it pretty much worked out by the end of December i will have a complete second set up. Same tent and either same lights or i will grab the xl1000s.... but truthfully i wanna grab a 3rd light to go in the current tent and then possibly either run 3 in the other tent or just run 2 xl000s, that stuff is still at least 3weeks to a month away and still have decisions to make. But i am excited for tomorrow, I am ordering more seeds to fill my stock back up...
Im for sure getting
Hso truthband
Th seeds french cookies
G13 ss
Cali connect 818 hb
Thats just to have more seeds stocked up,
Then for new
Reserva parada- kosher kush
Barney farms- peyote cookies
Ripper seeds- acid dough
Big head- crystal gelato
Barney farms-gorilla zkittles (i know i know everyones got glue)
G-13 double black

Thats not 100% for sure but if i go through seedsupreme again i will most probably get this exact list... but if they dont run a good promo again. I might go to attitude. And if i go there, the list might change a little based on what promos they run and whats available on there site..... but i really would like to run the Cali connection 78, well shit there whole gold line they just dropped a few months ago.. lol... they all look fire as hell... but according to there breader specs they are all lower producers. For me thats fine.... but i still have patients that im a caregiver for so i do need to have some production lol... but ultimately im about quality 1000% over quantity... so tomorrow at some point i will update ya on what new strains i end up deciding on.

Well im not 100% on what exactly, i have a good idea because i do reall like the super skunk,818hb so for 1 side of the tent i will probably run that... it produced real well for me, all real nice dense solid buds just coated with frost.. so thatll probably be for sure, then on the other side im going to try and let the truthband and french cookies do there thing lol... and fit in the last few purple afgan kush as well... i like the bud structure the best on them... so that will be the 1 tent.

Then i dont know if you seen but i have it pretty much worked out by the end of December i will have a complete second set up. Same tent and either same lights or i will grab the xl1000s.... but truthfully i wanna grab a 3rd light to go in the current tent and then possibly either run 3 in the other tent or just run 2 xl000s, that stuff is still at least 3weeks to a month away and still have decisions to make. But i am excited for tomorrow, I am ordering more seeds to fill my stock back up...
Im for sure getting
Hso truthband
Th seeds french cookies
G13 ss
Cali connect 818 hb
Thats just to have more seeds stocked up,
Then for new
Reserva parada- kosher kush
Barney farms- peyote cookies
Ripper seeds- acid dough
Big head- crystal gelato
Barney farms-gorilla zkittles (i know i know everyones got glue)
G-13 double black

Thats not 100% for sure but if i go through seedsupreme again i will most probably get this exact list... but if they dont run a good promo again. I might go to attitude. And if i go there, the list might change a little based on what promos they run and whats available on there site..... but i really would like to run the Cali connection 78, well shit there whole gold line they just dropped a few months ago.. lol... they all look fire as hell... but according to there breader specs they are all lower producers. For me thats fine.... but i still have patients that im a caregiver for so i do need to have some production lol... but ultimately im about quality 1000% over quantity... so tomorrow at some point i will update ya on what new strains i end up deciding on.
All those sound excellent! I saw the French cookies was sold out on Seedsman. I think I am adding that one to my list though!

All those sound excellent! I saw the French cookies was sold out on Seedsman. I think I am adding that one to my list though!
Yea it just did way to well to cut that 1 from the tent lol. It wasnt a huge yeilder but i also factor some of the smaller yeild do to over crowding... just to scruntched up and couldnt do there thing..... now all the buds are just frosty as hell, and smell great. It has that cookies smell(if ya smoked a cut of cookies ya know the smell). Im just hopeing it smokes as good as it looks..

So im super frustrated lol i tried ordering my seeds last night, and there website said it wasnt accepting credit card payments at that time. So i woke up 5 am my time to call them in the uk to see if i could purchase over the phone and i could, bbbbbbuuuuuttttt i called the bank yesterday and told them id have a purchase coming through last night , wich it didnt and then when it went through today it was flagged, good news is since i tried on black friday they will still give me the prom price as friday.... win for me if it all works out cause then i save almost 160$ and get some good free seeds as well...
Hope it all goes through monday, im at the bank as we speak to get my payment to go through...

Man my grow room looks like a bomb went off in it... took down my lights and disconnected my exhaust vent... then turned my tent ...making room for the 2nd tent.... i dont wanna get started on theis grow and then right i. the middle of it have to pull all the plants out of the tent and have to do it then.... so might as well do it now.... but good news for me is im doing some much needed cleaning and getting rid of all the unnecessary stuff that i have in here....
Its going to be tight but it will work for know while im still living at my current home.. plan on moving out this summer so thats why im goong for the big push now while im living at my current home because when i move out i just plan wont have the funds to by 2-4 more lights and a whole second tent set up... lol shits not cheap.... but thankfully i got great family willing to help me out to get my current situation better... so its all coming along... slowly but surely..
Now all i hope is tomorrow morning everything goes smothly with the seeds being ordered.

So everything went good with ordering the seeds. This is my first time going through attitude seedbank, and i have know idea if they are good to go to or not but i tried going to them my first seed order and there website said it wasnt processing credit cards at that time.
So I went to seed supreme, and i cant say anything bad about them. Had great customer service and since my first order was similar in size with seeds they split the packaging into to parcels. Incase it gets nabbed at customs so they dont take a whole 700$loss... but anyway 1 of the 2 packages got hit at customs and they no questions asked shipped the remaining seeds, and they were very responsive with emails.
So if attitude dosnt go good ill have to give them another try. But fingers crossed and hope it all ends good.

This was the final purchase..
Cant wait to pop some of these new strains..
Makes me want that 2nd tent that much more.... im thinkkng the week of dec 19 ill be ordering the tent the 2 4x4 trays the can fan and can filter and the flanges and the ducting... then ill just have the 2 lights and that will be shortly after the tent

I’m sure attitude will do all they can to get your seeds to you as well. I haven’t used them but know of some who have. Nice selection! Intrigued by the the IHG chem4 cross. Sounds like fire!

Yea i think they will to... i read alot of reviews on them and had more good them bad lol and i understand there is always goi g to be negative reviews about anything... so i figured give them a try.. wont know for myself tell i give them a chance but yea the chem 4 cross ihg will be interesting... i hope the dolato turns out good.. every single strain i have ever seen from ihg i have been just amazed by how beautiful there plants are. They all are super super frosty and always a show stopper. But the lemon tart looked good 2. Idk why im a sucker for all of cali connection strains.. they were like the first breeder i started to look at and idk why but i just always liked what they put out... i wanted to get that 78 or tiramisu but were all sold out.. i like gelato, and purple punch.. If i could get a real cut or seed form of purple punch and then 78 and cross them.... yea that would be my go to strain lol.

Whats up? I gave the journal a follow and I must say I am impressed. Your first grow was very healthy and the quality was on point. That was a really good job finding the hermie. You definitely have a knack for this and you should follow your instincts.

I am also from Grand Rapids, but I moved away in 2006. I still come back to visit pretty often. I am mainly from the NE side and I went to Creston and GR Central class of 03. If you are in Detroit let me know. I have Purple Punch2.0 and if I have an extra clone of it I would be more than willing to trade.

You grabbed some fire from attitude. I am a fan of In House as well.

Take it easy

Hell yea man ive been really wanting purple punch... State side wellness in lansing had some and it was flame as hell.. it was a super clear headed good mellow smoke... i would say it was like a desert strain.. tasted great and it would be a bud if i had to recommend someone who wanted to try smoking for the first time.. that would be what i would recommend. Well atleast there pheno of it.
Shit was great tho.
Yea im more up on the westside up by like lenord and covel area.. but i have feiends that live over in that area...
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my journal. I will be doing another this winter,and i already ordered my 2nd tent.. so it should be up by next week... then i will stager them for every other month.. i cant wait for them seeds to get here so i can get them stated..... but hope to see ya around im always open for suggestions or to learn somthing new... and thanks again.

Sorry been super busy again but i orderd my tent right from gorilla grow tents got 20% off so it was like $307.00 but i have to get the lite line because i have a vent that is going right down the center of the bedroom so its like a 2 foot shelf. Kinda sucks cause id of got a regular ggt like the 5x9 and had 2 of them instead of 4x8.. i wanted a 10x10 but then it would be to hard stagering times and also wouldnt have a place to veg. BUT everthings coming together pretty good so hopefully i can atleast finish of this second tent pretty quick.
Already got tent
Then im getting both 4x4 trays,canfan/filter the ducting and flange for filter all in 2wks so then i can have the room all set up, and then at tr he first of the year im going to get two xl1000s, i want to see the difference between the xl750s and the 1000s... if there is that much im going to then get 2 more 1000s but that would be along way down the road...

I also got a couple new posters for the grow room... im going t ok snap a few pics quick and ill show them to ya... i liked them.. oooooooand most important i got a new bong lol. So thats sweet. But ill have pics up shortly

Back
Top Bottom